Wrangler JLU Order Date in Arkansas

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
I’m in central Arkansas and the dealership I am working with says 2022 JLU aren’t available yet to order. I thought I have seen where other people thoughtout the US have been able to order theirs. Are they going by regions or something? Has anyone else in Arkansas been able to order a 22 JLU yet?
Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
As someone with a 22 currently on order, I can definitely say your dealer is incorrect. They haven't started production yet, but you can order them.

With all the great dealers out there offering great discounts on orders that know what they're doing, it's probably worth just moving on from this one.

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
As someone with a 22 currently on order, I can definitely say your dealer is incorrect. They haven't started production yet, but you can order them.

With all the great dealers out there offering great discounts on orders that know what they're doing, it's probably worth just moving on from this one.
Did you order a Wrangler? I understand that you can order Recons or Willys right now.

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
Did you order a Wrangler? I understand that you can order Recons or Willys right now.
Find a new dealer, that one doesn't know what they're doing.

I ordered a 2022 Rubicon Diesel with zero issues.

Sponsored

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
I’m in Central Arkansas too. I ordered a JLU Sahara on October 20. But, I couldn’t find a dealer in Arkansas to match my Gupton quote. I’ll be going to TN or having it delivered. I haven’t decided which yet. I really wanted to stay in Arkansas, but I saved 3K 6 hrs away.

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
I’m in Central Arkansas too. I ordered a JLU Sahara on October 20. But, I couldn’t find a dealer in Arkansas to match my Gupton quote. I’ll be going to TN or having it delivered. I haven’t decided which yet. I really wanted to stay in Arkansas, but I saved 3K 6 hrs away.
Gupton Quote? Please explain.

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
Gupton Motors in TN is the best deal I found. Daniel Gupton is who I ordered from. There are several posts on this forum recommending Gupton.

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
You just go to Jeep’s website and build your Jeep and then email your build to Daniel or his assistant, Renee. They will send back a quote. It’s the same discount anyone gets. It’s 4% below factory invoice (which is lower than MSRP). You get another 1% off if you finance through them. If you decide to order, you send them a non refundable $1,000 deposit and they submit your order. [email protected] or [email protected]

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
You just go to Jeep’s website and build your Jeep and then email your build to Daniel or his assistant, Renee. They will send back a quote. It’s the same discount anyone gets. It’s 4% below factory invoice (which is lower than MSRP). You get another 1% off if you finance through them. If you decide to order, you send them a non refundable $1,000 deposit and they submit your order. [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you so much!!!!

Sponsored

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
You’re welcome! My quote from Gupton was about $5,000 less than my build total on the Jeep website.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
I am in northwest Arkansas and ordered through Gupton as well on a 22 model. Great folks so far. The folks around here wouldn't come close to the deal.

John

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
I am in northwest Arkansas and ordered through Gupton as well on a 22 model. Great folks so far. The folks around here wouldn't come close to the deal.

John
Congrats! I ordered mine on Nov 16th……crossing fingers for February delivery. Agree….wonderful to work with.

TYREMAN

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I’m in central Arkansas and the dealership I am working with says 2022 JLU aren’t available yet to order. I thought I have seen where other people thoughtout the US have been able to order theirs. Are they going by regions or something? Has anyone else in Arkansas been able to order a 22 JLU yet?
Located in Maryland. Jeep opened orders on Oct 9, 2021. I ordered on Oct. 19th and received vin # shortly thereafter.
Sponsored