2F608199-EC11-42D6-8CE1-A0BD5F556F19.png

Advertisement

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
I had posted this question in the electronics section but didn’t receive an answer:

Many of us have the Tazer. I wonder if the designers of that device have access to the regen data through the connections it makes with the Jeep. If so, could they put up indication on the dash display?

Do any of you know how to contact the Tazer folks? Last I looked, could not find a “contact us” on the website.

GtX

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D, 2009 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I had posted this question in the electronics section but didn’t receive an answer:

Many of us have the Tazer. I wonder if the designers of that device have access to the regen data through the connections it makes with the Jeep. If so, could they put up indication on the dash display?

Do any of you know how to contact the Tazer folks? Last I looked, could not find a “contact us” on the website.
I see how you missed it being that it is right at the top of the page labeled "Contact Us"...

Annotation 2020-05-13 203536.png

BuffaloBill

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 2020 JLUR Ecodiesel
I see how you missed it being that it is right at the top of the page labeled "Contact Us"...

Annotation 2020-05-13 203536.png
Thanks. It had been a while since I visited the website. As I revisited the site just now, I remembered that I had found a contact button but that it didn't help me. This time with my work PC (don't tell anybody...lol) I get a different response when clicking on the "contact us" button. On my Ipad, (that I typically use for forum stuff) a drop down box showed with "dealer inquiry" and "sponsorship", but that was it. On this PC, it shows that but also pops up a form to send them a comment. However the whole form doesn't show on my screen and I wasn't successful in sending a message. I guessed at the Captcha answer. Maybe a problem with my browser? Am using Edge. I do see they post a phone number for texting purposes. Was hoping to be able to just call someone. It say's text message only.

Advertisement

Tazer JL - Z Automotive

Advertisement