Not open for further replies.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What about if it was unmarried? Or do I have to reprogram everything after I marry it again?
If unmarried then it sets back to factory. Not sure if it remembers the last setting we you re-marry it.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
If unmarried then it sets back to factory. Not sure if it remembers the last setting we you re-marry it.
Supposedly, when you remarry it puts back everything the way you had it before the unmarry.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might be missing the Tazel JL feature, but can you have just the Halo's come on as DRL and not Hal and Blinkers?

If so, please school me on how to do.

Geeeez, the Tazer JL is terrific!

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I might be missing the Tazel JL feature, but can you have just the Halo's come on as DRL and not Hal and Blinkers?

From the manual:

"Set DRL Location : Choose which lights to use as DRL’s (results vary with vehicle model) – Dedicated DRL, SRT DRL’s, Turns, Fogs, Hi beams or Low beams."​

Halo's don't currently appear to be an option.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Came across a major accident today at 4am while driving my JL. I was first on the scene. The guy ran his Honda, straight into a telephone pole doing about 60. Never applied the brakes, just ran into it. He may have had a seizure.

I was right behind him when he crashed. Was on a desolate, country, 2 lane road. Anyway, I stopped in the middle of the road and right at the crash site. No other place to park.

I triggered a Tazer JL light show versus just my emergency flashers. Was very afraid someone would come speeding up in rthe darkness and ram my JL.

Long story short, when the State Trooper arrived he was ranting about how great the light show was and how it really warned him/ oncoming traffic there was a lets call it situation. He said he knew right where to go as the LED lighting was so bright and flashing frantically. He could see it at quite a distance away.. 8-)

I stayed with the crash victim and provided medical attention until the ambulance arrived. He was pretty banged up but will survive.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From the manual:

"Set DRL Location : Choose which lights to use as DRL’s (results vary with vehicle model) – Dedicated DRL, SRT DRL’s, Turns, Fogs, Hi beams or Low beams."​

Halo's don't currently appear to be an option.
Yup, read that in the manual. Guess, Halo only is a no go right now..

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Came across a major accident today at 4am while driving my JL. I was first on the scene. The guy ran his Honda, straight into a telephone pole doing about 60. Never applied the brakes, just ran into it. He may have had a seizure.

I was right behind him when he crashed. Was on a desolate, country, 2 lane road. Anyway, I stopped in the middle of the road and right at the crash site. No other place to park.

I triggered a Tazer JL light show versus just my emergency flashers. Was very afraid someone would come speeding up in rthe darkness and ram my JL.

Long story short, when the State Trooper arrived he was ranting about how great the light show was and how it really warned him/ oncoming traffic there was a lets call it situation. He said he knew right where to go as the LED lighting was so bright and flashing frantically. He could see it at quite a distance away.. 8-)

I stayed with the crash victim and provided medical attention until the ambulance arrived. He was pretty banged up but will survive.
Good for you for stopping and helping. Great example of a use for the light show - something I hope not to need, but really a great idea to use it then. Great thinking. Glad the other driver will be ok.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those that are going to install the Tazer JL, ( Terrific Adjunct! ) do remove the plastic kick panel below the steering wheel to access the area where the SWG plugs in. The kick panel comes off very easily (use plastic pry tool so you don't marr the plastic) and goes back on just as easily.

With the kick panel off, you have easy, easy access and will not find yourself cussing and with skinned knuckles.

Note: Plastic pry tools are cheap. It is really a good idea to have them and to use them. Here is one offering that is decent and not expensive.. Consider the 4 piece set.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNMLQAG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Anyone know if you can change the swaybar reconnect speed? I am afraid my motor wil wear out or it will just drive me nuts reconnecting every time I go over 17 mph on trails.

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD

You can turn off the fender light DRLs from the Uconnect menu under lighting.

Sponsored

JL_MX

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Hi,

I have entered the tire size that my tire's website shows (Copper Tires). I did this mainly so the gear change while driving gets fixed. Now it seems to be a bit better.

The problem I have is that when driving, the jeeps stays a lot in 2nd gear before changing to 3rd gear. Do I need to change anything??

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
Anyone know if you can change the swaybar reconnect speed? I am afraid my motor wil wear out or it will just drive me nuts reconnecting every time I go over 17 mph on trails.
You can disconnect the saw bar, then turn off the Jeep, enter the settings menu and delete the sway bar. It’ll stay off then until you add it back in - just don’t forget to do that for the ride home!

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
You can disconnect the saw bar, then turn off the Jeep, enter the settings menu and delete the sway bar. It’ll stay off then until you add it back in - just don’t forget to do that for the ride home!
Can you please direct or PM and a forum discount? I Facebook messaged your page, and tried to PM you but couldn’t. I need to order one!

Status
Not open for further replies.