RIPP Coil Packs Ordered

Brooklynjlu2018

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sahara
These coils are just a waste of money, they do nothing to increase performance, I had these coils and they went bad on me in 20k miles and ripp never even responded to me about a warranty. these are china made coils so figures they also work like shit
Sounds weird i grew up on staten for awhile he did work way back on my eclipse gsx he was always very responsive when i had issues. Try reaching out again
Sponsored

Tread4Lo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22'JLURD
@techhnyne One hit wonder over here. Comes in with nothing and spews some shit on a company. If you have something definitive, post that up. Every time I have emailed the company, they have responded in a day.

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Drgaius

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Does anyone still have the instructions for these?? I can’t find mine and need to switch my coils back to stock as they pooped on me

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Does anyone still have the instructions for these?? I can’t find mine and need to switch my coils back to stock as they pooped on me
Seems to be the theme with these coils.
Instead of RIPP, they should be called R.I.P. Coils.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just followed this video when I did mine.

Sorry you are going through this. These coil packs are so unreliable and swapping them is a pain in the ass.

Even he posted a follow up video that he had issues with his coil packs and he has heard of several others with issues.

Last edited:

wheels082

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2010 JKU, 1994 XJ
I would like to thank everyone that posted about the issues with these. It saved me from buying and my time to do the installation.

Sponsored

MVXXS

First Name
mancel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited sport JL
this has been so helpful!! there literally still are no videos or info on how to change the coil packs and or the spark plugs on this engine:/

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
this has been so helpful!! there literally still are no videos or info on how to change the coil packs and or the spark plugs on this engine:/
There is a video of a guy that installed the coil packs, so you can watch his video and it will guide you. But definitely use stock coil packs, do not buy these as they have a pretty high failure rate from personal experience and also from what others on the forum have said.

MVXXS

First Name
mancel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a video of a guy that installed the coil packs, so you can watch his video and it will guide you. But definitely use stock coil packs, do not buy these as they have a pretty high failure rate from personal experience and also from what others on the forum have said.
On this specific JL? because i'm having difficulties removing the intake manifold:/

MVXXS

First Name
mancel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
brooo thank u so much🙏🏽 idk i'd probably still be messing with the egr valve! thank u so much
Sponsored