zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
brooo thank u so much🙏🏽 idk i'd probably still be messing with the egr valve! thank u so much
Of course my man. I'm assuming you got it taken care of now?
Sponsored

Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR
JK gear and gadgets put these on their 3.6 gladiator and had 2 different coil packs fail over a period of time. They ended up taking them out and going back to stock.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
JK gear and gadgets put these on their 3.6 gladiator and had 2 different coil packs fail over a period of time. They ended up taking them out and going back to stock.

That's the main story I hear. I had 3 fail out of 8 I had my hands on. Not something I would put in my Jeep. Back to stock and no issues. And those 3 failed within 1200 miles. My Jeep has 17k on stock coils no issues.

CharlesDenver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Heads up to anyone who comes across this, had these in my rig for about a year and then it started throwing codes (coil pack failure circuit a&b) on all six packs. Happened right around the time the warranty wore out. I'd steer clear of these.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Heads up to anyone who comes across this, had these in my rig for about a year and then it started throwing codes (coil pack failure circuit a&b) on all six packs. Happened right around the time the warranty wore out. I'd steer clear of these.
Yeah I think this thread has helped people steer clear of these. I am at 31k miles, 30k on stock coils without any issues. The 1k I had with these ripp coil packs had several issues.
Sponsored