MarcusAntonius

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JLURD, Mercedes C300, Thor Tranquility
Clubs

Ordered a Mopar cargo liner for my Jeep. When it arrived, the box was beat to hell and missing the install instructions and parts to install. I didn’t figure out they were missing until I was almost done installing. Called them and they sent me a replacement. Not just a part, but an entire cargo mat and told me to take the parts I needed and return the rest. So thanks for the inconvenience.

Today, I finally received the replacement and again, box beat to hell and barely taped shut. It came open during shipping and the entire bag of parts I need for one stupid plastic ring is missing. So now what, return this and get another mat I have to return? Their shipping department needs some training. Last thing I ever order from them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Quadratec is terrible IMG_1622
Sponsored

MrTimberwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2016 JKU
Try blaming the right company!!! I will bet a dollar to a donut this was not Quadratec. How do I know, because this is what I do for a living. I work for a competitor of Fedex, and UPS. I see stuff like this all day, and have delivered stuff like this many times. Companies will not ship something that looks like that nor will the driver pick it up in that shape. The delivery company that delivered it was to blame. Most of the time It gets damaged in the shipping process. Your on west coast, and Quadratec is on east coast. Which means it hit 2 or 3 semi trucks, and or a plane. 2-3 docks and about 20 different dock workers handling it.

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
I was just looking at one of their bumpers. They seem to be getting some bad reviews lately. Quadratec has been around for a long time, and they make some good products. They are also a sponsor on this forum which I appreciate. Unfortunately, you have had some bad luck my friend and I am sorry for that. I wonder if it would be worth reaching out to the sales representative if maybe he could do something to help your situation? [email protected]

Keep in mind the damaged package could be the carrier's fault too, even though it happened twice which of course makes it worse. I completely understand your frustration. If it's any consolation; I ordered a windshield wiper transmission a while back, it literally looked like it went through a meat grinder, a pile of twisted metal is what I received. I couldn't tell what it was. I thought I was being punked, I actually looked around for hidden cameras and a van in the area.

Best of luck to you.

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Quadratec went downhill bad at one point when they changed their system over, I haven’t bought anything from them since.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Does look like Quadratec needs to improve their packaging… at least on that product.

Sponsored

Tncdrew

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys, 3.6L - 8spd
I recently bought the ARB single compressor from Quadratec. It comes packaged from ARB in box with zero padding inside, and not much bigger than the compressor itself. Obviously a box that's not intended to be shipped by itself without being packaged in a larger box with padding.
Quadratec shipped it as is in the tiny ARB box. That little compressor is fairly heavy for its size and destroyed the box and parts of itself in transit. Had Quadratec send out another one (after explaining to them the problem). Next one came, same shit. Returned for full refund.
Ordered from Extreme Terrain, showed up in two days packed with nice padding in a secondary outer box (as it should).
I've had more bad experiences with Quadratec, than good.
And the way all these "Customer Service" people work from home these days, with babies screaming in the background 🤣
It's ridiculous.

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Sucks that happened, especially twice over. I'd just say forget it, send it back, get your money back and just grab the part from another source or even a dealer since it's Mopar, so you can inspect it before taking it home.

If this is the mat "system" I'm thinking it is, it might suck having to take the snaps off the back of your seats after putting holes into them to return

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
I recently bought the ARB single compressor from Quadratec. It comes packaged from ARB in box with zero padding inside, and not much bigger than the compressor itself. Obviously a box that's not intended to be shipped by itself without being packaged in a larger box with padding.
Quadratec shipped it as is in the tiny ARB box. That little compressor is fairly heavy for its size and destroyed the box and parts of itself in transit. Had Quadratec send out another one (after explaining to them the problem). Next one came, same shit. Returned for full refund.
Ordered from Extreme Terrain, showed up in two days packed with nice padding in a secondary outer box (as it should).
I've had more bad experiences with Quadratec, than good.
And the way all these "Customer Service" people work from home these days, with babies screaming in the background 🤣
It's ridiculous.
Now I'm kind of scared to place an order with them.

JustDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
I've been buying from Quadratec for 20 years or more. Their service has been excellent to this day. There have been packages that were damaged, but I blame the delivery companies for that. They always stand behind their products and do whatever is needed to make things right.

VAXRUBI

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I feel your pain. Have had some bad experiences with them lately, especially customer service. When the transaction is processed on their end and sent to a 3rd party (if applicable) your order simply shows complete. I had sensor bits come in over a few months, one at a time a few weeks apart (while my rear bumper sat in the garage) even though my order showed complete. They wouldn’t do anything and just blamed a third party. I also ordered some touch up paint that was shown as in stock at time of purchase. Still waiting on it a few months later.

Sponsored

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
On the other hand, I’ve never had any issue. All orders quick and arrived undamaged.

3rd party is a total crapshoot. Go direct to that company.

lowmpg

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Sucks for your instance, but that looks more like a shipping issue. Never had a single problem in years with Quadratec.

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase

Jiggs1960

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2022 Chevy Colorado
Vehicle Showcase
I've done well with them, but I'm only 25 miles from their facility, so my orders haven't had to travel 3000 miles.

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Try blaming the right company!!! I will bet a dollar to a donut this was not Quadratec. How do I know, because this is what I do for a living. I work for a competitor of Fedex, and UPS. I see stuff like this all day, and have delivered stuff like this many times. Companies will not ship something that looks like that nor will the driver pick it up in that shape. The delivery company that delivered it was to blame. Most of the time It gets damaged in the shipping process. Your on west coast, and Quadratec is on east coast. Which means it hit 2 or 3 semi trucks, and or a plane. 2-3 docks and about 20 different dock workers handling it.
You are incorrect, Quadratec has a DC out near the west coast too. The main DC that services the east coast is in Chambersburg PA. I believe the west coast location is either in NV or CA.
Sponsored