Is Quadratec still in business?

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I placed an order with Quadratec for 16 OMIX fender clips order #U2961755 3 months ago. I no longer see this order or any other orders on my account. I keep receiving emails that the clip is out of stock and to go to the website to change my order. I see the same item I ordered listed in stock on their website, albeit now a higher price. Nobody answers the phone, nor do they answer live chat during the hours they say it is available, you get logged off automatically. Are they still in business? Thank you.
They are still in business. I just ordered a bumper and some other items from them and received it in 2 days. I also ordered 10 of the same clips a couple months back. I emailed them as well yesterday because I saw they were supposedly back in stock. Waiting on the response. I ordered the clips when they were .99 cents. Now they are 1.99. I did see there was another option still at the .99 though.
Sponsored

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I placed an order with Quadratec for 16 OMIX fender clips order #U2961755 3 months ago. I no longer see this order or any other orders on my account. I keep receiving emails that the clip is out of stock and to go to the website to change my order. I see the same item I ordered listed in stock on their website, albeit now a higher price. Nobody answers the phone, nor do they answer live chat during the hours they say it is available, you get logged off automatically. Are they still in business? Thank you.
Forgot to add. They are updating their online system. All previous orders are supposed to show up by the end of the month in your orders page.

rodneyladd

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
I was on hold for over an hour to ask about a copy of an invoice for a package that UPS lost . No one answers nor did they reply to my live chat...Frustrating

Stuckinthesand

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
I work in distribution management. Hold times for any company are high right now. This is the norm as companies still can’t staff to the levels needed. It isn’t going to be solved in the short term either.

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I called Monday to place an order and it only took them around 5 minutes to answer the phone. They put the wrong address on the shipment so I called this morning right when they opened and I was only waiting for around 10 minutes before they answered and took care of me. Maybe try first thing in the morning?

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
Good news. My PITA emails and voice mails must have reached somebody at @Quadratec. My clips were shipped yesterday and FedEx tracking says they are delayed and should arrive Sunday instead of Saturday. FedEx issue now so we'll see when they actually deliver. I got an email from Quadratec that apologized for the 3 month delay in shipping my order and also noting that they are installing a new order management system, as others on this thread have mentioned. So at this point, Quadratec is back on my approved vendor list for Jeep stuff although I think I'll wait until I see that their new system is running smoothly.
Sponsored