Is Quadratec out of business?

Hootbro

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, 2022 JT RUBICON
Just spent 30 minutes waiting for a live person to come online using the chat function. Finally got somebody and had back order cancelled.

Rest of my day so far is uneventful.
Sponsored

Lithics

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Placed an order on Mar. 13th, two of three items arrived within days. Third item never shipped, sent several emails, no reply. Just called and sat on hold for 38 minutes, took less than 1 minute to cancel the remaining item from my order. 🤷‍♂️

smarshall

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
My sincerest condolences to any company that goes through an "ERP upgrade"
My company had a '5 year' plan to replace our circa 1993 ERP system. The end of the 5 years was last year. The project has since changed names and is now in a 're-evaluation stage' meaning they ditched the old plan and are now picking a different system after implementing about 25% of the features of the system we bought 6 years ago. 75% of the old system is still chugging away.

USMCJL

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Jeep TJ, ‘20 Grand Cherokee, ‘21 Jeep Willy’s
Occupation
A320
I was wondering the same thing. They used to be Johnny on the spot. Ever since there “system upgrade” they sure seem like they are out of business. After I rushed an in stock item and never received it, then placed numerous call, emails etc no help. Finally after I canceled illy order I get a sorry for delay but appears your issue was resolved since I see that you spoke with a CS. Yes it was, I canceled it since I could never receive an answer. 100 to 0 real quick. 👎🏼

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon 2dr ,2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr
Ordered from them last week. Got my stuff within a few days (the stuff that was available) a lot of stuff unavailable right now, some is preorder, also had to hang on the phone for about 1/2 hour to place my order, I’ve been doing business with them for over 20 years, times are tough, I think they are really trying to give everyone good service even under the circumstances.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Sent a PM to Hailey (via the Quadratec discount thread), got a discount quote in 3 days, ordered last night, the discount was automatically applied. Got my Fed Ex tracking today and item should be here Thursday :)
Ordered a fair amount of stuff from them since we got our JL in Jan 2019, all orders have been just fine, a few delays but not unreasonable given the times we're in.

Last edited:

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Quadratec posted this to Instagram an hour ago so they’re definitely not out of business

F7EFDB25-CE3F-45F4-8E4E-C53567954FEB.png
Received this catalog in the mail yesterday. It seems to contain fewer pages than normal.

TMJL2018

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Technology & part-time Google mechanic
Clubs

I just ordered fenders and rear quarter panel last week. Both items arrived within 3 to 5 days with no issue.

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport (3)
I put an order in with them last Wednesday and it arrived this afternoon.

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
I ordered a bag of nuts n’ bolts a week ago and they delivered on time and in full. I’ll challenge them more next time when I order some plastic trim fasteners or something. That’ll really put ‘em to the test! :LOL:

leeshuming

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Tuscadero
I placed an order on April 14... a week passed by, i went to customer service, and the rep said will ship in 7-10 days...
ok another 4 days later, i checked for shipment info... customer rep said they don't have the item (on their website, it says "in stock") and mentioned that they will ask the vendor supplier for more info and get back to me directly in 24 hrs... it has been 48 hrs and i receive no information....

this is my first time trying to buy some Quadratec... very disappointed...

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon 2dr ,2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr
I’ve ordered about $4k worth of parts and accessories about a month ago, probably 12 items, I’m still waiting for 2 (synergy & teraflex) Quadratec has been very good with the updates , shipped notifications and tracking, they really can’t be responsible for their suppliers shortcomings. I will admit it sucks waiting on hold for 1/2 hour or so to get information or place an order. I still think they do a great job, I’ve been doing business with them for over 20 years.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
I placed an order on April 14... a week passed by, i went to customer service, and the rep said will ship in 7-10 days...
ok another 4 days later, i checked for shipment info... customer rep said they don't have the item (on their website, it says "in stock") and mentioned that they will ask the vendor supplier for more info and get back to me directly in 24 hrs... it has been 48 hrs and i receive no information....

this is my first time trying to buy some Quadratec... very disappointed...

Hello,

If you could please message me privately, I would be so glad to help you out with this issue.

Thank you,

Savanna

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
CJ, YJ, XJ, TJ, JK, JL
I was wondering the same thing. They used to be Johnny on the spot. Ever since there “system upgrade” they sure seem like they are out of business. After I rushed an in stock item and never received it, then placed numerous call, emails etc no help. Finally after I canceled illy order I get a sorry for delay but appears your issue was resolved since I see that you spoke with a CS. Yes it was, I canceled it since I could never receive an answer. 100 to 0 real quick. 👎🏼

Hey Tony,

I am very sorry to hear about that. Please feel free to privately message us here for any questions you may have in the future. I would be very glad to help.

Thank you,

Savanna
Sponsored