Jeep Wave - Bronco!

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Jeep wave is cute, I wave all the time but I’m not waving at every 4x 4 for the rest of my life.
I’ll get carpal tunnel.
Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
I have gotten 1 wave since picking up my wrangler in August. At least the Bronco driver was friendly.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have gotten a few waves and returned them. Don’t be exclusionary, welcome them. Same goes for motorcycles, I wave at everyone, I’ve got a big ass Harley bagger in the garage, but when I’m on my Honda and the guy on the Harley won’t wave back it’s not a good look. That guy thinks he’s better than me because he’s on a “real bike”. That guy is a tool, don’t be that guy.

I wave at anyone modified, anyone who waves first and all wranglers.
I have gotten a few waves and returned them. Don’t be exclusionary, welcome them. Same goes for motorcycles, I wave at everyone, I’ve got a big ass Harley bagger in the garage, but when I’m on my Honda and the guy on the Harley won’t wave back it’s not a good look. That guy thinks he’s better than me because he’s on a “real bike”. That guy is a tool, don’t be that guy.

I wave at anyone modified, anyone who waves first and all wranglers.
I’m surprised the import riders don’t give us the one finger wave since so many Harley riders come across as A— Holes who are too elite to wave back

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I would wave back to be polite, but not going to start waving at Broncos ,but not a problem right now since dont see any in my area other than the little Bronco sport or whatever they call the new Escape LOL

Only wave to other Wranglers and any SRT products

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I’m surprised the import riders don’t give us the one finger wave since so many Harley riders come across as A— Holes who are too elite to wave back
🤣 yep, Harley attitude sucks. I love my bike, but it’s embarrassing to be associated with “those” riders. I just like punching wind, I couldn’t care less what I’m riding. I really want a Grom or a Trail 125 for the giggles too. I’ve never met a bike I didn’t want to ride

Steph1

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU , Audi Q5
🤣 yep, Harley attitude sucks. I love my bike, but it’s embarrassing to be associated with “those” riders. I just like punching wind, I couldn’t care less what I’m riding. I really want a Grom or a Trail 125 for the giggles too. I’ve never met a bike I didn’t want to ride
Lol, makes me laugh… reminds me of all those times I showed up at a coffee meet and a crowd gathered around my bike, only to walk away when they realized my bike was a Victory and not a Harley.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Wave - Bronco! 75C20E4E-35A1-4FE6-AD19-972711163B29

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol, makes me laugh… reminds me of all those times I showed up at a coffee meet and a crowd gathered around my bike, only to walk away when they realized my bike was a Victory and not a Harley.
Yea, and they should walk away! It’s not the real thing, just another copy-cat Harley. You should be ashamed of yourself for showing up on it! And don’t you dare wave to us real Harley riders! Were too good to wave at phony Harley riders!👋

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I was so disappointed when Polaris bought and then killed off Victory. I’ve never been a huge fan of cruisers but I loved the Victory Vegas I test rode and was hoping to get one some day.

Sponsored

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Wow. Talk about diluting the brand! I just don't see myself extending that same courtesy to non-Jeep owners. But as a self-appointed member of the newly formed Jeep Wave Police:

I'd draw the line at The Wave itself. It's a well-known trademark amongst Wrangler owners, extended as a courtesy only as far as Gladiators... rarely even to other Jeeps owners. Outside of that, I'd return the respect of a non-Jeep driver (or signal my appreciation for a non-Jeep vehicle) some other way, perhaps exactly with the thumbs-up signal that they themselves mentioned.

CASE DISMISSED. OP FOUND NOT-GUILTY OF BRAND DILUTION AGAINST JEEP COMMUNITY BY WAY OF "THUMBS-UP" SIGNALING TO NON-JEEP OWNER.

JEEP392

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEVXR392
Had a new Bronco give me the Jeep wave today. It was lifted (Sasquatch likely), 35's and some Baja LP6's in the front bumper. Looked really sharp.

I gave him a thumbs up back. Feel a bit dirty over doing so. But figured in the divisive world we live in showing some camaraderie across brand loyalty was a good thing.

Thoughts?
Ford broncos…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yep. I thought I would never ride a cruiser, and then I ended up buying an Indian Scout. It was such an awesome bike, and somehow Harley guys would still throw shade. I ended up getting a Road Glide Special cause I wanted something I could tour with two up. But I still miss that Indian, and I still think it’s a better bike than the sportster.

BD6A848E-D637-4B14-9555-A715D51225FB.jpeg

D57D2107-00BF-4195-9BFF-B1690F13ADD8.jpeg

Frank R.

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I never understood the whole waving at people just because they drive a similar vehicle thing. How do you know they are someone you want to associate with? They could be a serial killer, or a kid-toucher or worse yet - a lifelong Republican or Democrat. But it's OK because they drive a Jeep? 🤷‍♂️

For me, waves are just like Xmas gifts at work. I don't give them. I don't want them. If I happen to get one, I do not reciprocate, in hopes that next time the giver will pass me by and annoy someone else.
Sponsored