"Subaru < Bronco < Jeep"

old mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
little red 2021 JLR (Ruby J. L. Tudor)
Okay, the alleged news, recently posted about on their forum, was that the "never was all that bright" Lite Brite lady allegedly now has an "only fans" channel in which she apparently does ...well, whatever, for paying subscribers to watch and now she is releasing a video featuring the "unadulterated truth" about Broncos and Jeeps?

So, given all of these "alleged" facts, what is an old man supposed to think?

OP
OP
Headbarcode

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, the alleged news, recently posted about on their forum, was that the "never was all that bright" Lite Brite lady allegedly now has an "only fans" channel in which she apparently does ...well, whatever, for paying subscribers to watch and now she is releasing a video featuring the "unadulterated truth" about Broncos and Jeeps?

So, given all of these "alleged" facts, what is an old man supposed to think?
One of the longest running "contributions" from that rumor mill (aka: those who hate their lives, yet put more effort into ragging on those who change their lives than what they put into doing the same) is that Brittany married Kevin for money he didn't have or that he was her father. It's just the downside of public life.

I'm far from having everything figured out, but one thing I've gotten a good grasp on is not judging others by stories but by what I see myself. I met them once, during the inaugural E3 Offroad Association meet up in Massachusetts a couple years ago. They are a couple of the nicest and warm hearted people I've had the pleasure of spending time with. They even hung out for over an hour after the event ended, just chatting in a parking garage with my brother, a couple from New Hampshire, and myself. I look forward to seeing them again at the Jeep Invasion in a few days.

Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Only Lite Brite sheep believe this. I'm sorry Lite Brite is so Biased towards Jeep its not even funny. I knew the second they bought that Bronco their plans were to bash it. The Jeep made them and their channel.

They claim to be non Biased and not support any specific auto manufacturers. Well guess what maybe not specifically but they are an America's Most Wanted certified mechanic and Installer. Take a guess what America's Most Wanted specializes in? Yep Jeeps and specifically Jeep engine swaps.

You don't think Lite Brite benefits from convincing Jeep is better. Well they do. Convince more people to buy Jeeps and then convince them they need more power just like they've been doing in their last couple videos showing off their new engine builds. They are financially invested.

It's easy to pick the low hanging fruit on a vehicle and blow it out of proportion. You can literally pick things about any vehicle and convince people it's trash. You can do that with Jeep easily. Death wobble? Major corrosion problem? You get the idea.

Then they try to say the Bronco was super capable when it was tested during Easter Jeep Safari on the Rubicon trail because Loren Healey was driving and he can drive anything? Your kidding right? The vehicle either is or it isn't. Lol. And they claim they're too scared to take it to the extreme like they did with there Rubicon when it was stock? What? Isn't that the point? How can you do an extreme off road review and call it better or worse if you're too afraid to push it too it's limits? So is Loren Healey a good driver and Kevin sucks?

I'm sorry but this is total Biased nonsense.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Only Lite Brite sheep believe this. I'm sorry Lite Brite is so Biased towards Jeep its not even funny. I knew the second they bought that Bronco their plans were to bash it. The Jeep made them and their channel.

They claim to be non Biased and not support any specific auto manufacturers. Well guess what maybe not specifically but they are an America's Most Wanted certified mechanic and Installer. Take a guess what America's Most Wanted specializes in? Yep Jeeps and specifically Jeep engine swaps.

You don't think Lite Brite benefits from convincing Jeep is better. Well they do. Convince more people to buy Jeeps and then convince them they need more power just like they've been doing in their last couple videos showing off their new engine builds. They are financially invested.

It's easy to pick the low hanging fruit on a vehicle and blow it out of proportion. You can literally pick things about any vehicle and convince people it's trash. You can do that with Jeep easily. Death wobble? Major corrosion problem? You get the idea.

Then they try to say the Bronco was super capable when it was tested during Easter Jeep Safari on the Rubicon trail because Loren Healey was driving and he can drive anything? Your kidding right? The vehicle either is or it isn't. Lol. And they claim they're too scared to take it to the extreme like they did with there Rubicon when it was stock? What? Isn't that the point? How can you do an extreme off road review and call it better or worse if you're too afraid to push it too it's limits? So is Loren Healey a good driver and Kevin sucks?

I don’t hate the Bronco. I have driven them both on and off road and in my opinion their review was fairly spot on.

It’s a great truck and it outperforms the Jeep on high speed trails in the desert. But in my humble opinion, the Jeep is better for where I take it, on tight trails deep in the woods with a lot of rocks and areas that require more flex and the ability to squeeze through areas that are to narrow for the Bronco.

I also think the Jeep is more in tune with the trail which makes it far more nimble than the Bronco. Could a Bronco go where my Jeep goes?…maybe. But my Jeep just feels more fun.

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

I don’t know, I think the honeymoon just wore off for them, you can see it in stuff as they kept building up their JLU as well. which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, the new stuff they installed was great, until they pushed the limits which necessitated an upgrade.

granted I would have like to see a desert running comparison between the two more than trying to pit it rock crawler vs rock crawler. But I guess after an ultra4 car the bronco probably isn’t that exciting lol. It is a bit disingenuous to try and pit the bronco against a jeep where the jeep shines.

Disclaimer I do like to watch them but am well aware they tend to latch onto shiny new things easily and it can take them a while to give a bit fairer review.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I don’t hate the Bronco. I have driven them both on and off road and in my opinion their review was fairly spot on.

It’s a great truck and it outperforms the Bronco on high speed trails in the desert. But in my humble opinion, the Jeep is better for where I take it, on tight trails deep in the woods with a lot of rocks and areas that require more flex and the ability to squeeze through areas that are to narrow for the Bronco.

I also think the Jeep is more in tune with the trail which makes it for more nimble than the Bronco. Could a Bronco go where my Jeep goes?…maybe. But my Jeep just feels more fun.
Like I said it's a easy for them to pick things to nit pick about and sound authentic. Especially with a channel as big as theirs and the off roading they do. But they are Biased. And financially invested with America's Most Wanted.

Is the Jeep better for some things over the Bronco? Absolutely.. But the Bronco is also better at some things over the Jeep off road as well. That's why I decided to own both.

All I know is both Vehicles can do the Rubicon trail stock no problem. That's all the hard-core I need in an off road vehicle. But the Bronco can also do 80 miles an hour over rough open space terrain and feel like it's on glass.

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
They are a couple of the nicest and warm hearted people I've had the pleasure of spending time with. They even hung out for over an hour after the event ended, just chatting in a parking garage with my brother, a couple from New Hampshire, and myself. I look forward to seeing them again at the Jeep Invasion in a few days.
They do seem nice. But for some reason I still find the videos irritating. Maybe because I feel like I'm being played.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Like I said it's a easy for them to pick things to nit pick about and sound authentic. Especially with a channel as big as theirs and the off roading they do. But they are Biased. And financially invested with America's Most Wanted.

Is the Jeep better for some things over the Bronco? Absolutely.. But the Bronco is also better at some things over the Jeep off road as well. That's why I decided to own both.

All I know is both Vehicles can do the Rubicon trail stock no problem. That's all the hard-core I need in an off road vehicle. But the Bronco can also do 80 miles an hour over rough open space terrain and feel like it's on glass.
I dont think they can do the Rubicon trail stock "no problem". Give me a 4 door JL rubicon stock and ill take it to the Rubicon trail but Id probably come out of it with a vehicle resembling a gun range can.

Give me a Bronco and Id probably wont be able to take it out if the trail alive.

Give a bare bones sport JL to a very experienced driver and they can take it through the Rubicon trail without any damage. So the fact these vehicles have made it through the Rubicon is meaningless since they were driven by professionals.

I dont care for lite brite. This is all show. The Jeep is more capable than the Bronco as an offroad vehicle and this has always been the case. Theres no need to argue. The Jeep is narrower and has solid axles front and rear. It is a better platform.

If your goal is to make it through any trail in the U.S. through any type of obstacle the Jeep will always be a better platform to work with. Can you make the Bronco work? Sure you can. You can also make a 4runner work. But the Jeep is the better tool for the job. Bronco offers great packages for the money stock. And so does Jeep.

Fun, high speed offroad shenanigans any 4x4 would work. I dont care for that and dont have much experience on that kind of stuff.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Having personally taken the bronco on trails rated 7, the Bronco can keep up with the jeep just fine up to that point. Past that, you won't see any stock vehicles anyway, so may the more modded vehicle win. I watched the video hoping for an honest review, but when they admitted they haven't wheeled the Bronco as hard as they did their jeep, I gave up on that. How can you give an honest review if you don't push them both equally?

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I think they are entertaining, did I or anyone else buy a Jeep because of them I doubt it. If you can first afford a Jeep and second build it out I hope you should be smart enough to make the right decision for yourself. I hope they keep showing the shiny things it shows whats out there and again great entertainment.

Jim1964

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
LOL any mention of the competition -> smoke rising from the Jeep forum.

Apparently even Subaru is included in that now, we’re reaching new lows. Civics and Prii better watch out.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
It's common sense that if you are constantly raising a wheel in the air more in one vehicle than the other, it will feel less stable. If it doesn't inspire confidence, you won't push it as hard. We already knew that this was going to happen between the two of them from the very beginning based on past experiences. Same as the FJ, 4runner, Tacoma, Xterra, Colorado, Ranger, Blazer, Explorer, etc, etc, etc. The Bronco deserves some recognition for coming the closest yet to something as trail oriented as the Wrangler. But close is not enough for many of us. Bring on the Jimny Suzuki!
Sponsored