Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
OP might need to change this thread title to "Bronco < Subaru < Jeep"
"Sayonara! Sold my Bronco and bought a Crosstrek." :CWL:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/sayonara-sold-my-bronco-and-bought-a-crosstrek.52063/
Congrats! I just skipped the Bronco and went straight to the Crosstrek. This is our "all season, all roads" commuter.

We ordered this in late January, got it in May right before Memorial Day. Had to order, nothing on the lot we wanted, and it has a manual transmission. NONE within 500 miles of us at the time.
Jeep Wrangler JL "Subaru < Bronco < Jeep" 002

Last edited:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
A total of 5.03 billion people around the world use the internet today – equivalent to 63.1 percent of the world's total population. Internet users continue to grow too, with the latest data indicating that the world's connected population grew by almost 180 million in the 12 months to July 2022.

Just incase you're wondering.

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
I do think it's funny that when LiteBrite was getting their Bronco, many conspiracy theories were floating around that they were biased toward Ford or in bed with Ford, yadda yadda yadda. Now they've given their opinions, and the theories are the opposite in that they've signed with Jeep.

I'd wheel with them as they seem like good people, and I'm glad there is off-road-based content out there that we can choose to watch if we want. I end up watching flex-rocks-rollovers more than LiteBrite, but I'm glad they both exist to fill random moments of boredom when I'm fantasizing I didn't live in NTX.

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon