Sponsored

How prevalent are these issues anyway?!?

What issues have you experienced?

• Water leaking from hard top.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steering gets very stiff while at freeway speeds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TATER1971

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willy's Wheeler JK in Rhino
Thank you all you new JL owners for reporting on your issues. I'm currently a 2016 JK owner and very happy with it. I was flirting with the idea of upgrading to the JL. Like everyone else it's always exciting when a new Jeep comes out. But based on some of these reports - welds/steering and even the improper seating of the spring coils if you try to have it lifted........I'm going to hold off for a couple years and see if they can get the bugs out before I take the plunge. I've driven Jeeps most of my life.....since my 1989 YJ, 2002 TJ, 2016 JK. It's the only vehicle I will drive.....but I'll wait until QC catches up a bit.
Sponsored

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Thank you all you new JL owners for reporting on your issues. I'm currently a 2016 JK owner and very happy with it. I was flirting with the idea of upgrading to the JL. Like everyone else it's always exciting when a new Jeep comes out. But based on some of these reports - welds/steering and even the improper seating of the spring coils if you try to have it lifted........I'm going to hold off for a couple years and see if they can get the bugs out before I take the plunge. I've driven Jeeps most of my life.....since my 1989 YJ, 2002 TJ, 2016 JK. It's the only vehicle I will drive.....but I'll wait until QC catches up a bit.
:clap:
Sponsored