Sponsored

Let's see how bad the Uconnect issues are!

What Uconnect issues do you or have you had?

• Total voters

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
Wrong. Same exact phone, I was on a business trip and rented a fully loaded Jeep Cherokee. The UConnect (specifically the Android Auto) on the Cherokee looked pretty much identical to my 2018 JLUR with 8 in screen / Alpine upgrade, with the exception that it worked flawlessly. On my Wrangler, the Adroid Auto keeps disconnecting over and over again all by itself. Pretty annoying...
Read, most...
Sponsored

MpMal1

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Waited for more than a year for Jeep to find the issues and fix. No end in sight. Purchased Aug 2018. First started in Oct 2018 and continued all winter. Was fine from mid April until Oct. Audio cuts in and out on all platforms. Seems to be temperature related. Most noticeably when there is a significant change in temperature. If it is 45 or so going into work and in the 20s when I leave good chance it's cutting in and out. Have never taken to dealership as there are so many horror stories of radio replacements that dont fix the issue. Last thing I want is them tearing apart the dashboard to not fix the problem.

Jelllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Just after I took delivery last May, one day the screen went haywire like there was electricity bouncing on the screen, but never happened again. Android Auto works 50% of the time, but I don't blame that on the radio as I have an older phone. Sometimes it says BT is connected but I can't make calls, again older phone. There was a menu item that disappeared, but I blame that on an update for the Canadian market that allowed you to select what lights to use for DRL. Other than that it has been mint.
Sponsored