Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
@Bocephus @Roky
I have a brand new MC golden diaper I was planning on running but I can’t die to the bracket, but I do have the Dana diff covers.
@Bocephus @Roky
Gentlemen: I have the Golden Diaper coming from Metalcloak and am running the DANA Spicer Advantek Nodular Iron rear skid. Am I going to have a problem with the lower edge of the rear fins interfering with the lip on the MC skid? Just called MC and he didn't seem too concerned. Thnx-JBC

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@Bocephus @Roky
Gentlemen: I have the Golden Diaper coming from Metalcloak and am running the DANA Spicer Advantek Nodular Iron rear skid. Am I going to have a problem with the lower edge of the rear fins interfering with the lip on the MC skid? Just called MC and he didn't seem too concerned. Thnx-JBC
I’m not sure, I’m using the rancho diaper, and I had to grind down the weld on the inside so it would clear the fin. But that was only on the front, rear was ok….. sorry I’m a little less than useless on this one …..🫤

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
@Bocephus @Roky
Wish I could help you, I have never looked at clearances between the Dana cover and the MC skid.

Sponsored

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure, I’m using the rancho diaper, and I had to grind down the weld on the inside so it would clear the fin. But that was only on the front, rear was ok….. sorry I’m a little less than useless on this one …..🫤
Wish I could help you, I have never looked at clearances between the Dana cover and the MC skid.
Thanks guys. I guess I'll find out in a few weeks. Worst case will have me notching the skid's lip for the fins, but hoping to avoid it. The guys at MC said a little gold Rustoleum could cover any minor grinding. Hoping it's as easy a mount as it looks. I'll report back when I have it on.

Retired Jeeper

First Name
Dwain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grand Cherokee, 2014 JKUR, 1967 CJ-5
I recently installed the Dana Adventek covers (F&R) and installed the MC rear diff skid. Went on with no grinding or other modification.
Sponsored