4xe Lift Kit?

Maxx4xE

First Name
Max
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Firecracker Red 4XE Sahara
Is it true that 4XE sahara is about half an inch or an inch higher than the regular sahara? It looks like it is, but can not find any info on it. I ordered a .75 inch spacer lift and want to install 295/60/20 Terra Grappler G2's on the stock 20 inch rims, will I run into any issues?
I am going to get some Rubicon take-offs put on this week, but those are about 1.2 inches shorter than your intended size. I can update after I get mine on to get you an idea of what you may be looking at.

I was not aware of the Sahara 4Xe differing in height. We (Sahara Owners) have bigger brakes and different shocks (need to verify) due to the weight and power difference versus the standard Sahara models.

aspst10

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Rubicon
Very nice!!

They are the original wheels - correct? So it is possible to put 37s on the original wheel?

I'm thinking of just doing 35s, so guess that would be okay also? Any sense if 35s with regular Rubi suspension (aka no additional lift) would be okay without rubbing or any other issues.

If there's a go to thread on 35s - what fits etc. would love anyone to point me in that direction.
The wheels needed spacers to fit the 37s, not sure if 35s would be the same you would need to ask. I think you may get some rubbing in extreme conditions without a lift....

Advertisement

Quadratec

Advertisement