wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Ted, Hit me up if you need a place to crash in Central NJ. Wifey is not much of a cook, but I'll make you and the Mrs. a decent breakfast. LOL
Thanks for the invite. Never know, we may take you up on it.
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I don't know if you've been to Windrock or not but it might be worth a visit since you will be close..
I have been to windsock many time. I used to take up to 20 people at a time there in the early 2000 on atvs. Been there four times with the Jeep. Windsock is a great place to wheel.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Jesus, 16 pages going on about the same thing!? Thought it wouldā€™ve died like 10 pages ago lol.
The first 10 pages were about bronco failures, now we are moving on to man buns, skinny jeans and Subarus with BFG K02 on them, rescuing bronco drivers while wearing the newest REI lineup.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Some bronco owner must have heard me talking shit. Then keyed my Jeep. Fuck, I hate dirt bags. I don't even park close to anyone. It starts mid front passenger door and goes all the way into to the back of the rear passenger door.

A Subaru driver would not do this.

Jeep Wrangler JL "Subaru < Bronco < Jeep" 1661424697651

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Some bronco owner must have heard me talking shit. Then keyed my Jeep. Fuck, I hate dirt bags. I don't even park close to anyone. It starts mid front passenger door and goes all the way into to the back of the rear passenger door.

A Subaru driver would not do this.

1661424697651.png
That is just not right. What kind of sick person does things like this?

Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
You should see the Bronco forum thread someone posted earlier. Theyā€™re at 21 pages and itā€™s getting spicy with Kevin from Litebrite arguing with a couple of jealous and/or angry types. Makes the bickering in this thread look tame in comparison.
"Jealous and/ or angry types" You don't say? I wonder if another thread with people like that exists? Like a worm hole. A parallel universe? Could it be here in this very jlwranglerforums thread?

Where the bridge for disgruntled Bronco reservation holders that never got their's built bought a Jeep instead. And now they flip back and forth between forums and Troll their old once Bronco brethren. Some even pretend to own a Bronco and agree with pro Jeep talking points just to fluster the masses in the other forum.

My God Ford. Look what you've done. By creating this vehicle you've broken normalcy, you've broken the unspoken rule that there shall only be one true off road vehicle. You created monsters. You even created half breeds that now own both like myself that no longer can be welcomed fully by either side. You turned people against each other. Dam you. Dam you Ford..... Dam youuuuuuuu

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
"Jealous and/ or angry types" You don't say? I wonder if another thread with people like that exists? Like a worm hole. A parallel universe? Could it be here in this very jlwranglerforums thread?

Where the bridge for disgruntled Bronco reservation holders that never got their's built bought a Jeep instead. And now they flip back and forth between forums and Troll their old once Bronco brethren. Some even pretend to own a Bronco and agree with pro Jeep talking points just to fluster the masses in the other forum.

My God Ford. Look what you've done. By creating this vehicle you've broken normalcy, you've broken the unspoken rule that there shall only be one true off road vehicle. You created monsters. You even created half breeds that now own both like myself that no longer can be welcomed fully by either side. You turned people against each other. Dam you. Dam you Ford..... Dam youuuuuuuu

Jeep Wrangler JL "Subaru < Bronco < Jeep" blow-mind-mind-blown
Well it probably is not that dramatic, and you're still welcome. Just remember vehicle can be an off road vehicle....with enough skinny pedal.

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Well it probably is not that dramatic, and you're still welcome. Just remember vehicle can be an off road vehicle....with enough skinny pedal.
My wife will tell you, that anything she's driven can be an offroad vehicle. She has some really interesting stories about a 1976 Corolla and a truck trail in Washington state, and a narrow gap on a really rough trail that trucks couldn't make (width) in the Walker Valley ORV park (used to be a general offroad area in the 70's and 80s'). Her poor Corolla.

As she says, it's a car, it has wheels, it should go wherever I want to go right?

I still can't believe that thing made it 150K miles and was sold to someone else that drove it for several years running on 3 cylinders.

4-play

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
^This^
I remember a friend that won a 20$ bet years ago by climbing a hill in a VW beetle that a CJ7 couldnā€™t get up.

Sponsored

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Some bronco owner must have heard me talking shit. Then keyed my Jeep.
People's cars don't usually get keyed for no reason. If you think everyone around you is an a-hole, maybe you are the a-hole.

So you sell yourself to your customers.
You don't know me or what I do, so don't assume I have to sell myself to customers (because I don't). Move on. šŸ‘‹

Last edited:

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
If there was a market for it, and I could make money, you can bet your ass Iā€™d go full on Mike Honcho on OF to buy more Jeep parts. And I bet most of you would too.

Jeep Wrangler JL "Subaru < Bronco < Jeep" 1661455513032

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My wife will tell you, that anything she's driven can be an offroad vehicle. She has some really interesting stories about a 1976 Corolla and a truck trail in Washington state, and a narrow gap on a really rough trail that trucks couldn't make (width) in the Walker Valley ORV park (used to be a general offroad area in the 70's and 80s'). Her poor Corolla.

As she says, it's a car, it has wheels, it should go wherever I want to go right?

I still can't believe that thing made it 150K miles and was sold to someone else that drove it for several years running on 3 cylinders.
My 81 Honda Prelude went all over north Georgia in the early 90s for canping and back packing trips. A lot of the places we went then are what some call "trails" now, but they are just FS roads. Not sure if they were more rugged then or the Prelude made it seem that way.
Sponsored