First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Well we will be on the road again soon. I am thinking about doing New Hampshire badge trail, Virginia as I will be an presenter/instructor at Overland Expo East, then maybe camp a few days on Cape Look Out in North Carolina, Then maybe down to wheel at the Gulches in South Carolina, and over to Georgia to pick up Beasley Knob before heading home. Not sure yet as to how we are going to do it. We may do Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Overland Expo, then New Hampshire and over to Bar Harbor Maine...... All I know right now is I need to be in Virginia by Oct, 6th. The rest is just minor details.

My son is a Subaru owner. He uses it to camp and cary mountain climbing gear. He has owned Jeeps in the past, but he is not like a Jeep owner per say.
https://www.blueridgeparkway.org/

Sponsored

Jeepn’

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Dude...

You must have slept with this wife or something.
lol! I wish.. would’ve at least gotten some fun out of it. I work at an ER (Night Shift) and had parked outside that day. Either someone at work hates me or one of our crack-head patients. idk, I’m about as chill as it gets.

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021
Only Lite Brite sheep believe this. I'm sorry Lite Brite is so Biased towards Jeep its not even funny. I knew the second they bought that Bronco their plans were to bash it. The Jeep made them and their channel.

They claim to be non Biased and not support any specific auto manufacturers. Well guess what maybe not specifically but they are an America's Most Wanted certified mechanic and Installer. Take a guess what America's Most Wanted specializes in? Yep Jeeps and specifically Jeep engine swaps.

You don't think Lite Brite benefits from convincing Jeep is better. Well they do. Convince more people to buy Jeeps and then convince them they need more power just like they've been doing in their last couple videos showing off their new engine builds. They are financially invested.

It's easy to pick the low hanging fruit on a vehicle and blow it out of proportion. You can literally pick things about any vehicle and convince people it's trash. You can do that with Jeep easily. Death wobble? Major corrosion problem? You get the idea.

Then they try to say the Bronco was super capable when it was tested during Easter Jeep Safari on the Rubicon trail because Loren Healey was driving and he can drive anything? Your kidding right? The vehicle either is or it isn't. Lol. And they claim they're too scared to take it to the extreme like they did with there Rubicon when it was stock? What? Isn't that the point? How can you do an extreme off road review and call it better or worse if you're too afraid to push it too it's limits? So is Loren Healey a good driver and Kevin sucks?

I'm sorry but this is total Biased nonsense.
Its not non sense, they shed light on some facts. Bronco’s interior quality is shit
Audio system is a piece of crap
No rear vents nor cup holders
Grab handles are loose and in wrong places
These are big deal breakers

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Its not non sense, they shed light on some facts. Bronco’s interior quality is shit
Audio system is a piece of crap
No rear vents nor cup holders
Grab handles are loose and in wrong places
These are big deal breakers
Oh I'm not disagreeing with all of their criticisms about the Bronco. Just the part where they said it was one step above a Subaru. Lol.

You ever see a stock or slightly modified Subaru do the Rubicon trail or other trails like it? That's where they lost me.

That's all. I have a little review coming out tomorrow on my Ford Bronco. Just finished editing tonight. Probably post it mid day.

Serious question how do you like your Jeeps interior? I've been seeing quite a few people complaining about their Jeeps interior. Like the sun visers for example literally just falling off and hanging after being only a couple years old. My Jeep is only 2 1/2 months old so I haven't experienced that yet. Should be fun.

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021
Oh I'm not disagreeing with all of their criticisms about the Bronco. Just the part where they said it was one step above a Subaru. Lol.

You ever see a stock or slightly modified Subaru do the Rubicon trail or other trails like it? That's where they lost me.

That's all. I have a little review coming out tomorrow on my Ford Bronco. Just finished editing tonight. Probably post it mid day.

Serious question how do you like your Jeeps interior? I've been seeing quite a few people complaining about their Jeeps interior. Like the sun visers for example literally just falling off and hanging after being only a couple years old. My Jeep is only 2 1/2 months old so I haven't experienced that yet. Should be fun.
Yah that subaru crap is just dumb. My 2023 is on order and being built right now.

Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Lol I dont think they said it was one step above Subaru like a small step. They said it was definitely above Subaru and said it will cover a hugee market, from soccer moms to serious overlanders and weekend offroaders.

Like when you think about the subaru owner who is sick of subaru and wants something a lot more capable but doesnt want to deal with a Jeep. Theres Bronco.

Just not extreme offroading. Honestly they made it sound like Bronco is better than Jeep for most people and some.

They were very nice about it honestly. It even made me want one more as a second vehicle. Only Bronco fanboys get butthurt cause they wanna hear the Bronco is some offroad God that is better than a wrangler and Ford managed to make the first "affordable" mass produced IFS vehicle that will doom the SFA in the world of offroading. Because thats the bulshit they got fed by all the marketing.

This video was more genuine similar to their first videos were they used to roast the JL for things like the body mounted sliders, the rear metal bumper, etc....

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Lol I dont think they said it was one step above Subaru like a small step. They said it was definitely above Subaru and said it will cover a hugee market, from soccer moms to serious overlanders and weekend offroaders.

Like when you think about the subaru owner who is sick of subaru and wants something a lot more capable but doesnt want to deal with a Jeep. Theres Bronco.

Just not extreme offroading. Honestly they made it sound like Bronco is better than Jeep for most people and some.

They were very nice about it honestly. It even made me want one more as a second vehicle. Only Bronco fanboys get butthurt cause they wanna hear the Bronco is some offroad God that is better than a wrangler and Ford managed to make the first IFS vehicle that will doom the SFA in the world of offroading. Because thats the bulshit they got fed by all the marketing.
Nobody is saying there IFS will doom SFA and the Bronco is a God. Im not. 🤣

All I'm saying it's one of the better IFS vehicles to come out for off roading and is super capable. Also not many other new IFS vehicles out their that you can take the top and doors off, come stock with 35s and front and rear Lockers with a short wheelbase like the 2 door Ford Bronco. Let me know if you find one.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Nobody is saying there IFS will doom SFA and the Bronco is a God. Im not. 🤣

All I'm saying it's one of the better IFS vehicles to come out for off roading and is super capable. Also not many other new IFS vehicles out their that you can take the top and doors off, come stock with 35s and front and rear Lockers with a short wheelbase like the 2 door Ford Bronco. Let me know if you find one.
They also said and have said in other videos the Bronco is a unique offering... Nobody is saying the Bronco is absolute crap. It is nice. But apparently people cant hear certain bad things about it.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
They also said and have said in other videos the Bronco is a unique offering... Nobody is saying the Bronco is absolute crap. It is nice. But apparently people cant hear certain bad things about it.
When people spend $40k+ for any vehicle it doesn't give them a warm and fuzzy feelings inside when anyone let alone a well known Youtuber takes aim and talks bad about the vehicle.

Look at how bent out of shape hardcore Jeep people get when people trash talk a Jeep. Doesn't matter the vehicle the end result is the same. The emotions are the same.

People spend hard earned money on vehicles. You can't blame them. It's just the way it is. Most of the time the criticism is just splitting hairs but then gets taken to the extreme by certain people.
Sponsored