McCoys

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Still thinking about this lift but what bothers me is the lack of a front trackbar but for the price, its a deal. My OCD kicking in on keeping everything to the same brand

Colorado Rubicon

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Dune Clear Coat JK Unlimited Sahara, 2012 Ram 3500 Longhorn Dually, 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk (Daughters), 2015 Polaris RZR 4 1000, 2014 Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew
I absolutely love the AEV on mine! Couldn’t be happier! I tried a rough country spacer lift first and switched to the AEV. Quality is definitely there with AEV! I’m running 37’s.

A101E085-20CC-4F89-9284-6DB2CD13848A.jpeg

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Had my dealer (AEV Authorized) install the lift. Could not be happier! With the 37's it certainly rides smoother, turns better. I've got a Fox stabilizer and ARB stubby to throw on, waiting on a new parts bag from ARB (shipping box was damaged and lost a large number of parts for the installation).

IMG_2188.jpg

Ed_Word

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL AEV 2.5" IMG_2188

another satisfied AEV dual sport customer.
That looks awesome. I have a sport as well and thinking about getting this lift. Are you able to fit in a garage? I have a standard size garage 7 feet and I was wondering if my jeep will fit. I'm assuming this lift kit gives us sport owners around a 4 inch lift since Rubicon owners are claiming more of a 3 inch lift.

Sponsored

Simann

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
That looks awesome. I have a sport as well and thinking about getting this lift. Are you able to fit in a garage? I have a standard size garage 7 feet and I was wondering if my jeep will fit. I'm assuming this lift kit gives us sport owners around a 4 inch lift since Rubicon owners are claiming more of a 3 inch lift.

You should fit just fine. The Sport sits a bit lower than the Rubicon in factory trim (1-1.5" i believe), which winds up still being about 1" shorter in height than a Rubicon with the same lift kit.

I agree, that silver looks amazing with the black Pintlers!

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
You should fit just fine. The Sport sits a bit lower than the Rubicon in factory trim (1-1.5" i believe), which winds up still being about 1" shorter in height than a Rubicon with the same lift kit.

I agree, that silver looks amazing with the black Pintlers!
My Jeep is actually Granite Crystal but i guess the sun is making it look silver during the pic.

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I would argue this this is more of a 3 inch lift rather than 4 - maybe 3.5 at the most. I do have Rock Hard 4x4 sliders which weigh maybe 40lbs on each side but not enough to squat the Jeep at all? I have plastic bumpers and it doesnt look too jacked up to me. My garage is 8ft opening with a 9 foot ceiling inside...just the way my townhouse is designed. I didnt have any issues fitting inside, a 7ft opening would be really close though. I am probably pushing 7ft with the lift and the 35's but I havent measured exactly.

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Still thinking about this lift but what bothers me is the lack of a front trackbar but for the price, its a deal. My OCD kicking in on keeping everything to the same brand
Had the same opinion regarding the trackbar.....I went with the SteerSmarts Yeti XD front track bar with standard bushings. Works like a champ.

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I just measured the height, it sits at 77 inches.

Sponsored

MT1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Wonder if they’re ever going to do a 3.5 and/or bilstein 7100’s?

McCoys

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone run this lift with 285/75R17 tires? any pics is much appreciated.

sinisterj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Has anyone compared the lift height of the AEV to a Mopar side by side?

FrostQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Why is this lift kit not more popular? I'm looking into getting a 2-2.5" lift and am trying to compare this to the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2". Everyone raves about the Dynatrac, but not so much for this AEV lift. It's similar in price.

Any body have any comments on the two?
Sponsored