AEV 2.5

Nick80

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon & 2010 Jeep Commander
Anyone know how much "actual lift" a Rubicon will get from this one?
Sponsored

Iaacosta86

First Name
Ignacio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
If you have a loaded rubicon with all the options and steel bumper the lift is actually close to 2.5. I had plastic bumpers and my lift was close to 3 inch but honestly it effected nothing as far as ride quality. Once I get steel bumpers and more armor on the Jeep Iā€™m sure itā€™ll even out

OP
OP
Nick80

Nick80

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon & 2010 Jeep Commander
If you have a loaded rubicon with all the options and steel bumper the lift is actually close to 2.5. I had plastic bumpers and my lift was close to 3 inch but honestly it effected nothing as far as ride quality. Once I get steel bumpers and more armor on the Jeep Iā€™m sure itā€™ll even out

I dont think the factory steel bumpers weigh that much and my winch is on the lighter side also. I just looking for about 2.75 of lift right now with the RC 2.5 and 37's its almost perfect just want that last tad.:LOL:

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the AEV lift with Poison Spyder Bumpers and ended up with 3.80" of lift.

fullsizeoutput_9b4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_9ac.jpeg
So how was your first week with the lift? Any feedback? Howā€™s it handle the weight of the bumpers? Sorr6 for all the questions; just curious as Iā€™m considering AEV for my ā€˜19 JLUR. I have front and rear steel RH4x4 bumpers and LOD Destroyer slides/steps and am looking for lift to handle the weight.

Sponsored

Outlier

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK, 2015 JKU, 2018 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
So how was your first week with the lift? Any feedback? Howā€™s it handle the weight of the bumpers? Sorr6 for all the questions; just curious as Iā€™m considering AEV for my ā€˜19 JLUR. I have front and rear steel RH4x4 bumpers and LOD Destroyer slides/steps and am looking for lift to handle the weight.
Have done several trips now with the new setup, everything is working fine. I ran the AEV on my JK and liked it well too. The weight is fine, my jeep weighs in at 5,440 lb as you see it in the pics with full fuel tank. No weight issues out wheeling.

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Have done several trips now with the new setup, everything is working fine. I ran the AEV on my JK and liked it well too. The weight is fine, my jeep weighs in at 5,440 lb as you see it in the pics with full fuel tank. No weight issues out wheeling.
Thanks for the update.

Anyone else....?

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the update.

Anyone else....?
Ive had it on my two door for a few months, wheeled it a few times. No real complaints at all. Drives well, hoping to get some steering components to tighten that up soon.

It is meant for extra weight. My rear bumper is 30lb and 35ā€ tire on the back. I throw sand bags in the back to tame down the ride when im unloaded.
Sponsored