Where do you wrench

FORDGURU

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlUR
I was wrenching on the Jeep this weekend and realized my garage was really unorganized.
I have a ton of tools and want to reorganize the garage.
Can you post some pics of how you guys set yours up so I can get ideas thanks

Tools, cabinets, hardware bins etc.
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
...I want to see what my Jeep fellows are doing...Thanks for your wizardry though
LOL. You may have missed the humor in my post.

I have been in too many people’s homes and their garages. Most of the garages are cramped, cluttered, unkempt, reek of mildew and are disorganized. That includes Jeep owners.

I ran a quick google search of organized garage and there were tons of model pictures of neat and tidy garages.

If using Google makes me a wizard, please enjoy this picture from my sorcery:

5F9FD307-4BD4-443E-BEA5-49D955A43694.jpeg

Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I just had two weeks off and was able to spend a ton of time in the shop getting things organized. The clutter was driving me crazy!

Brett

bdhszy1

First Name
richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport
I just had two weeks off and was able to spend a ton of time in the shop getting things organized. The clutter was driving me crazy!

Brett
LOL. You may have missed the humor in my post.

I have been in too many people’s homes and their garages. Most of the garages are cramped, cluttered, unkempt, reek of mildew and are disorganized. That includes Jeep owners.

I ran a quick google search of organized garage and there were tons of model pictures of neat and tidy garages.

If using Google makes me a wizard, please enjoy this picture from my sorcery:

5F9FD307-4BD4-443E-BEA5-49D955A43694.jpeg
The only work that is being done in that pictured garage is waxing the floor.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
The only work that is being done in that pictured garage is waxing the floor.
LOL - are you accusing the owner of that garage in the picture of being a poser? On a Jeep Wrangler forum? Really?! :CWL:

In all seriousness, my neighbor across the street isn’t a Jeep owner but has one of the nicest organized home garage that I’ve come across. He does all of his wrenching outside with the garage door open.

When he moved into my neighborhood, the company that he hired to build shelves and cabinets were top notch. His garage looks pretty similar to the picture that I posted.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I have a garage, but all of my Jeep tools are in two of these bags so I can work on my Jeep anywhere. If I don't have the tool with me, then it is probably past my skill set.

I like doing my wrenching in the driveway. When I built the house, I though having two garage doors was cool. After five mirrors being ripped off the wife's car over the years, and not having the ability to pull into the middle of the garage, I have came to the conclusion that it is not cool.

werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase