Where do you shop online

Jeepney18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Corolla S, 2018 JL Sport S Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
I've used Amazon and extreme terrain.
someone else used Amazon for their parts.

I bought some side steps from extreme terrain and it qualified for store credit after I did an installation guide. I got 100% credit. *They've changed it to 50% of your purchase up to $200, but still good for buying extra parts. They also give 6% military discount if you qualify, but you have to call in your order .
Sponsored

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
If there is something I want and quadratec has it, I'm ordering from them because they are located about 2 hours from me so I usually get things the next day.
Same here!

When it ships I have it 24 hrs later.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My most frequented online retailers are:
  1. Quadratec. They have everything Jeep and great customer service. Their website is simply the best and their prices very competitive. I increasingly like their Quadratec-branded stuff: offers top quality and design for a fraction of the price. I am a big fan of their own line of wheels, in particular.
  2. Northridge 4x4. They have nearly everything, and their customer service is excellent.
  3. Extreme Terrain. They have a ton of stuff; their customer service is mostly good.
  4. BAM Wholesale Parts. They have the best prices on Mopar parts, period. If you know the Mopar part number, their website works great. Their customer service is hit-and-miss, just like every other Jeep dealer.
  5. eBay. Great for finding one-off parts and accessories. eBay shines for takeoff parts like OE wheels and suspension parts; it can also be an excellent source of new OE parts like emblems and decals, and popular accessories like Mopar slush mats and mud flaps. Quirks is my preferred eBay seller for miscellaneous Mopar parts; they are quick and usually priced well. Another good eBay seller for non-Mopar stuff is CSE Off-road.
  6. Amazon. Their free next-day shipping is the best in the business; their online searching is so-so. I like reading their online customer reviews, but it can be difficult to tell genuine from pirated parts. Amazon is like an extension of the Chinese Manufacturers Association.
  7. 4 Wheel Parts/4WD.com. They are a total waste of time. They have good sales promotions every now and then, but their website makes it difficult to find anything, and their customer service is non-existent.
  8. Mopar.com. Good luck finding anything on that website; it is totally useless. Searching Mopar.com is as much fun as flipping through the NYC phone book...in Braille. Even with a parts number, it is like walking blindfolded into a cornfield maze...
Good luck!
Sponsored

Last edited: