Tomorrow is DEC 6

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
At some point, cryptostickers will start showing 2022s but not yet.

Deleted member 59498

It will not start until later December or Jan 2022. Factories are shut down soon for inspection, upgrade and maintenance etc.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
They're getting so far behind on '21s they're just gonna go straight to '23 and start it in March.

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I asked Jeep Chat yesterday and the guy told me it hasn't started and it will start Q4 2021. This is getting very racist here.

Sponsored

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Not at all. What industry do you work in? What other industry specifically do you constantly bother a representative for updates? Be realistic or knowledgeable about this topic before you talk negative. WE DO NOT GET LIVE UPDATES!!! Honestly? What do you want us to say??? We run out of reasonable things to say when it’s constant. It’s by far not most customers it’s the 1-2% that think we have inside information. Especially recently, we don’t even know when we are getting trucks into the dealerships because logistics is so far behind. Everyone is struggling right now, unfortunately, that includes us.
Dond - I don't think anybody is saying you personally should do the updating. What people would like to see is a customer view into the vehicle build process. This would be something customer friendly that passes through build data. Of course this can be set up to slightly under promise, over deliver, l.e. Your order has been received and is tentatively scheduled to begin build on Feb 1. (estimated plus a small buffer), then next message could be Congratulations your vehicle entered the build process January 15th (look at that, earlier than estimated).

Providing that kind of information will keep the customer engaged, with milestones they can see...

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dond - I don't think anybody is saying you personally should do the updating. What people would like to see is a customer view into the vehicle build process. This would be something customer friendly that passes through build data. Of course this can be set up to slightly under promise, over deliver, l.e. Your order has been received and is tentatively scheduled to begin build on Feb 1. (estimated plus a small buffer), then next message could be Congratulations your vehicle entered the build process January 15th (look at that, earlier than estimated).

Providing that kind of information will keep the customer engaged, with milestones they can see...
Pretty much. On a never ending list of priorities though, it's doubtful this will become high enough on the list to get done. Most customers order from a dealer lot, so there's probably not a lot of financial incentive for FCA/Stellantis to go spend a bunch of money implementing such a system that would have to source information from a lot of different places.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt

I've custom ordered 2 other cars, a VW and a BMW. Both gave great updates, so much that I never once thought to initiate contact. With Jeep, I didn't get a VON until I asked. Didn't get a VIN until I asked. No one at the dealer mentioned Cryptostickers or Jeep Chat. When I called early, the salesman told me 4-6 weeks (8 weeks ago...no status update yet). I haven't gotten one outreach from the salesman.

The brand is doing a bad job on this. It doesn't have to be perfect but their customer experience is poor...and that'e BEFORE we talk about service and reliability. Look: I want a Wrangler so I'm getting one. But I am going in eyes wide open after talking to my buddy, reading here, and my own experience thus far. I fully expect to love the vehicle (reliability will play some role in this!) and be wary of the brand.