Sponsored

October 5 is tomorrow. Will the rumors come true?

Joanie0713

First Name
Joanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Anyone know when the Jeep website will show the 2022 Wrangler configuration?
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Ehh I got a good deal from local dealer. It’ll be early spring before the 22s hit the road. I don’t listen to much music, use CarPlay. I’m confused though the alpine system is just the sub or all different speakers
I had the Alpine in my '19 JLR. I feel is well worth it. I believe it is a complete system with all of the speakers, sub, and amp. It's more than just stereo improvements. There are other benefits. Another benefit of the Alpine is Active Noise Cancelling on some models. Active Noise Cancelling uses the Alpine speakers to electronically cancel cabin noise. I had ANC in my '19JLR 2.0 eTorque and it was quietier than my friend's non-Alpine Sahara. The 2022 order guide list the Active Noise Control System with the Alpine group. A 200Amp alternator is also listed with the Alpine group.

You ordered your 2021 in Sep and 2022s can be ordered now in early Oct. That is only a month difference. I assume 2022's will be available a month or so after your 2021. It has been reported 2022s will show up in Dec.

Last edited:

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Wow, my 2022 configurator build is $1,715 cheaper than a 2021 build based on the order bank! (due to the standard premium audio and proximity entry)

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Wow, my 2022 configurator build is $1,715 cheaper than a 2021 build based on the order bank! (due to the standard premium audio and proximity entry)
Yep. The 2022 is better value for some models. Even taking into consideration the 2022 price increases. 8.4", Alpine, Proximity doors are included on some 2022 models like the Rubicon. And I think the Sahara?

Sponsored

efulcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon ordered!
Some better news this morning.... Orders for Sport (Willy's and Altutide only) and Rubicon will be accepted for factory orders (no stock allocation).
Same thing for 2 door Wranglers (both Sport and Rubicon are availalbe for factory orders)

FYI - estimated turn time on stock Wranglers is 118 days as of right now. We have been told that customer orders will, of course arrive sooner.

Tuscadero Pearl is still available.

I tried to order a four-door '22 Sahara Altitude today (2-L) in white (not High Altitude!). Dealer is telling me I cannot get Black/Dark Saddle interior leather, only black interior, as it is not an option in his system. On the build sheet that was shared on here it shows that color is available (dealer code CLTV). Do you know anything about this not being available yet? I am ready to order and this is keeping me from doing so!

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Ehh I got a good deal from local dealer. It’ll be early spring before the 22s hit the road. I don’t listen to much music, use CarPlay. I’m confused though the alpine system is just the sub or all different speakers
It's the full system. My wife has it in her 4xe. I'll have it in my ordered '21 JLUR. It sounds pretty good for a Jeep audio system even when you turn it up, and when you do it gets loud!

I had the premium audio system with an external Kicker sub. I was surprised how good that sounded but it didn't get super loud. It was fine with the hard top, or soft top up, but with the top down you really had to turn it up, especially on a windy day.

In my wife's 4xe with the top down not even half volume with the Alpine is plenty loud. I'll miss that Kicker sub in my JLUR, but it took up some space in the back. Will be nice to have extra space in the JL.

Smooze

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhawk, TJ
I got an e-mail from Daniel at Gupton this morning stating their pricing structure has adjusted to not having the affiliate program for Wranglers and Gladiators. They are offering a standard 5% under factory invoice plus an additional 1% for dealer arranged financing.

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got an e-mail from Daniel at Gupton this morning stating their pricing structure has adjusted to not having the affiliate program for Wranglers and Gladiators. They are offering a standard 5% under factory invoice plus an additional 1% for dealer arranged financing.
In today's shortages with everything, it's great to see dealers still willing to be fair.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
I tried to order a four-door '22 Sahara Altitude today (2-L) in white (not High Altitude!). Dealer is telling me I cannot get Black/Dark Saddle interior leather, only black interior, as it is not an option in his system. On the build sheet that was shared on here it shows that color is available (dealer code CLTV). Do you know anything about this not being available yet? I am ready to order and this is keeping me from doing so!
Unfortunately the Altitude and High Altitude are only available with black leather interior (same as the 2021 model). The dark saddle is only available on the statdard Sahara.
I cannot comment for the build sheets posted on this forum. Not sure where they come from and unless they are provided by Jeep I cannot confirm their validity.

Sponsored

efulcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon ordered!
Unfortunately the Altitude and High Altitude are only available with black leather interior (same as the 2021 model). The dark saddle is only available on the statdard Sahara.
I cannot comment for the build sheets posted on this forum. Not sure where they come from and unless they are provided by Jeep I cannot confirm their validity.
Thank you for the information… grey interior is an option for High Altitude I believe?
Any idea if Dark Saddle will be available on 22’s at any point? The Jeep website lets you build a 21 Sahara Altitude with saddle? Should I wait or probably no chance of happening?

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
Thank you for the information… grey interior is an option for High Altitude I believe?
Any idea if Dark Saddle will be available on 22’s at any point? The Jeep website lets you build a 21 Sahara Altitude with saddle? Should I wait or probably no chance of happening?
yes, the Grey is available on the High Altitude but not the Altitude. Not likely that the saddle will be available on the Altitude or High Altitude as those packages highlight the blacked out look (wheels, trim etc.). Jeep, RAM, Chrysler and Dodge all have similar packeages and none have any of the earth-tone interiors.

Poppump

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse; Honda CRV; purchasing Wrangler
Wow… Ordered a 2022 392 after shelving the 2021 idea due to no XR availability. VIN assigned already. Looks like #712 for the new year’s build
How do you find what # your order was? I got my vin last week but no idea how to tell that?

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
How do you find what # your order was? I got my vin last week but no idea how to tell that?
The VIN really only shows the sequential number of when the order was placed it seems, rather than when it will be built. The last six shows 100712. The 2022s will go up from 10xxxx until the last number of builds for the wrangler is complete (for example: 200000 if it’s 100K built)
Sponsored