Ordering Jeep tomorrow!

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Well I am ordering my jeep tomorrow finally!! First time ordering usually just buy off lot but I don't want the turbo.

just wanted to post my options to see if you guys see anything that I should add and why I should add it or anything I should take off and why I should take it off!

Build: JLU Rubi - with 6% off if I can get that should be around 49k
- Auto
- Engine block heater - seems important but really no Idea
- Cold weather group - more for when wife drives with me
- Tow/Aux - clean look for Aux lights + hitch
- 8.4 inch screen pckg - wish I got the alpine system in my JK so I'm not missing out this time + all of the benefits!
- LED lighting - seems smart, but do the LED match Aux light LED color/brightness(ish)?
- Body Color Fenders - like the look until something better comes out or breaks
- Dual Top - on the fence with this, how do other feels? do you change tops often or just usually have one sitting around?
- Color match hard top - on the fence with this, any input would be helpful
- Remote proximity keyless entry - most have

Color - last minute call between White/Mojito/Hell Yella
- White would go all white bumpers and all with old fashion looking rims
- Mojito/Hella Yella - would go black on bumpers and rims with some accent colors or red and Moj/HY

What do you guys think!!
Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150; Sharron's 2020Grand Cherokee
Sounds like you’re going to have a nice rig. Congratulations. Be patient while waiting for it! Someone that lives in your climate might need to comment on the block heater. The hard top would probably be good in your area, but if it’s nice and warm in summer, then a soft top is great. So your choice iof dual top may be the best one. Remember you will need somewhere to store the hard top when not using. Any of the colors youre thinking of will look really nice. Take a look at pics in these forums might help you narrow it down. I chose the Ocean Blue, but there was a Mojito on the lot that I was real close to getting. All the options you chose, are very good. You’re making me jealous and wishing I’d gone ahead and got a Rubi. I’d gotten all the other options you got.
Hope you enjoy it once you get it.

NOMAD-0311

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Congrats!

Working on getting mine quoted from a couple dealers to order soon probably March/April to be available when I get back. Just not having much luck with people responding

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
That sounds to be well equipped. Just go through every option with the dealer. Things like bf Goodrich ko2 tires are a no charge option. Keep an eye on small options like Soft top window storage bag. They are cheaper when ordering. Maybe consider the leather seats? Not sure you wouldn’t need or ever use an engine block heater in Atlantic City. Good luck.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thank you for all the positive feedback. also thanks for heads up about the small options at the end storage bag is clutch call. Mats and stuff from what I hear are all black from dealer so I would order from quadratic the molar with the red lettering to match the red interior or the rubi.

i am going to use katzkin for my leather from what I hear they are better and about the same price, down fall is its out of pocket money but the options are unbeatable.

Also after talking to her(wife) for the 1000th time dual top is a must for some reason in her eyes baby = hardtop no questions asked

I think if I go white I would go color top and fenders and If I go a color (Moj/HY) it would be black top and colored fenders

Thank you again everyone!

KeithM

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 06 Duramax, e39 Touring
Occupation
Software
I'm going dual top. I like the look of color matched top, however, with taking it on/off and storing it I'm worried about little scratches. I'm assuming with black imperfections won't be as noticeable, easier to repair, and slightly easier to sell if I simply decide I don't need it.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds great. I had katzskin in my Silverado and it was very nice and you can get perforated with looks great and pick your color. I almost did the same thing but I ended up going with factory leather this time because I like the Rubicon embroidered into the seat. Please attached pics when you get your new ride.

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I read that I can get katzkin installed straight from dealer to get Mopar emblems like rubicon etc on them is this true for all dealership or only specific ones or am I miss reading this

OP
OP
Dansjeep

Dansjeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
new thread with new question any help would be awesome!!!

2019 ordering JLUR jersey is the thread!