Tomorrow is DEC 6

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
I plan to check with Chapman again beginning of next week to see if we are still on track.

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
That's oddly specific. Are they having an event or press release due at that time?
Will the Willys 392 Xtreme Recon be available?

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Ship date is usually the build date. My 2021 had a ship date of 12/06. My dealer confirmed my Jeep was just built and is in the inspection stage right now. It is not always the case, but tends to be.
I am guessing a week or so for it to get to Chapman after it’s completed.

Dond330

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
I work in the automotive industry and at two different CDJR dealerships. I can’t help but laugh at most people on here that constantly bother the sales rep or Jeep Chat everyday. Newsflash for everyone—- it is annoying to us to ask every minute of every hour of everyday. We DO NOT schedule the product, build the product or handle logistics…. We simply represent the manufacturer. We have zero control over the process and barely have any credible information. We tell you what we have to to get you off the phone. I figured some people may need to hear this. Maybe consider someone bothering you at your job about something you have zero control over.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

I work in the automotive industry and at two different CDJR dealerships. I can’t help but laugh at most people on here that constantly bother the sales rep or Jeep Chat everyday. Newsflash for everyone—- it is annoying to us to ask every minute of every hour of everyday. We DO NOT schedule the product, build the product or handle logistics…. We simply represent the manufacturer. We have zero control over the process and barely have any credible information. We tell you what we have to to get you off the phone. I figured some people may need to hear this. Maybe consider someone bothering you at your job about something you have zero control over.

I seriously doubt anyone is calling every minute of every hour. Honestly if I am buying a 50k dollar product from you and call every couple of weeks to see if anything changed it is on you to provide that information, truthfully and frankly. Not get me off the phone, but then I don't call people these days. I send an email or text so they can answer when they are not busy. Jeep Cares exist for that purpose, if it is too much for them then lower even the LOW RATING Jeep has for customer service and remove it.

In fact I ordered my Jeep on a Saturday over a week ago, I contacted the dealer around Wednesday to get a VIN and no VIN, they blew me off and said they would look into it. They didn't bother to order until this past Saturday after I contacted GM on Friday. . So yeah calling them is a wise thing to do.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Jeep Chat everyday. Newsflash for everyone—- it is annoying to us to ask every minute of every hour of everyday.
Jeep could easily solve this issue by having a way for people to check their own status and only elevate to a representative when they have a question.

Deleted member 59498

Jeep could easily solve this issue by having a way for people to check their own status and only elevate to a representative when they have a question.

You mean like join the 2020's???!!!

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
And this folks is exactly why there shouldn’t even be dealerships. The disdain for the customer is spelled out right here for you. From someone smack dab in the middle of it.
Give me a website to build and order, a way to pay, and a place to pick it up or have it delivered. No sales people involved. It has worked for others, no reason it can’t for Stellantis.
Maybe then they could focus on service, repairs, and warranty issues.

I do appreciate the honesty laid out though. I got your money, now fuk off…

Sponsored

Dond330

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
How??? You going to implement a live report from every production facility? I get it, everyone is excited about their wrangler- I have a 22 High Altitude on order. I want as bad as everyone but it’s not realistic to think live updates are that easy for anyone especially the dealer. We can track it’s status but it’s not making it be built faster.

DougJaneway

First Name
37NDJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Local Government Official
How??? You going to implement a live report from every production facility? I get it, everyone is excited about their wrangler- I have a 22 High Altitude on order. I want as bad as everyone but it’s not realistic to think live updates are that easy for anyone especially the dealer. We can track it’s status but it’s not making it be built faster.
Lol... No offense but I work for a manufacturing company that builds 2k products a day and we have live tracking for every order. We even have projected build days for orders that are 3-4 months out. Almost every other manufacturing industry does this. It isn't that hard.
Sponsored