Sponsored

October 5 is tomorrow. Will the rumors come true?

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
If color and the radio are deciding factors then you probably really didn’t want one in the first place. If it’s in your blood Jeeps are like crack, you need your fix and will take what you can get and love every minute of it.
I already have a Jeep but was going to get two new ones. They are not giving me a good reason too especially when the 2023 is going to get the mid model upgrades.
Sponsored

CFC4953

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Ordered a 21 Rubi late sept. Opted for the standard 7inch screen. Is the 8.4 that big of a difference? Jeep was already 59k didn’t want to waste 2k on a screen. Prices have certainly changed since my first JK in 2012…

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Ordered a 21 Rubi late sept. Opted for the standard 7inch screen. Is the 8.4 that big of a difference? Jeep was already 59k didn’t want to waste 2k on a screen. Prices have certainly changed since my first JK in 2012…
For 2022 looks like the 8.4 screen is free and standard now so depending on your build it maybe the same or some say the 2022 is pricing out cheaper for them. So if I were you I would see what a build Would be for the 2022 model and if it’s really close I would cancel the 2021 and just wait a little longer for the 2022 but that’s just me..lol

Affroe

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Do you know if that includes the better alpine sound system that they would charge on the 21... you had to get that as an option to get the 8.4 screen

Luxy60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Willys 4xe, '17 Subaru Crosstrek
Do you know if that includes the better alpine sound system that they would charge on the 21... you had to get that as an option to get the 8.4 screen
The 8.2" audio group comes standard with the Alpine premium speakers. You can add the Alpine speaker upgrade to the 7.0" radio for $1295.

Sponsored

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
It's definitely not on the 2022 2-door order guide.
I remember reading somewhere on these forums that it was going to be a 2022 wrangler color option. Was hoping for a different color option for 2022.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I remember reading somewhere on these forums that it was going to be a 2022 wrangler color option. Was hoping for a different color option for 2022.
I was hopeing for more interesting colors for 2022 also. I had a Granite Crystal '19 JLR so I want to try something different. I also read that Silver Zynith was going to be a 2022 Wrangler color. I hear it is on the 2022 Gladiator guide so it's possible for the Wrangler also. Maybe later in the production cycle.

I have seen a picture of Silver Zynith on a Grand Cherokee or Wagoneer but not in person. It does not look very interesting in the pictures. I think it might be one of those colors you have to see in person.

So far these are the only confirmed colors for the 2-door JL Wrangler in the 2022 guide.

Black Clear Coat (Solid Black)
Bright White Clear Coat (Solid White)
Firecracker Red (Solid Red)
Granite Crystal Metallic (dark metallic gray)
Hydro Blue Pearl Coat (Bright Blue Metallic)
Limited Ed Tuscadero Pearl Coat (Fuchsia-Pink Metallic)
Sarge Green Clear Coat (Solid Green)
Snazzberry Pearl Coat (Ruby-Red metallic)
Sting-Gray Clear Coat (Solid Primer-Like Gray)

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Drop your 2021 order if you have something else to drive for a few months and order a 2022. The 8.4" Alpine , Promixity locks, remote start is included. You will get more for your money and have a one model year newer Wrangler.

I priced out a 2022 JLR like my old '19 JLR and the 2022 is cheaper with the same options. The 2022 is cheaper by around $1100 even with the price increases. I sold my '19 JLR back in May for more than what I originally paid for it brand new. I probably will be able to buy a new 2022 for the same money.

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was hopeing for more interesting colors for 2022 also. I had a Granite Crystal '19 JLR so I want to try something different. I also read that Silver Zynith was going to be a 2022 Wrangler color. I hear it is on the 2022 Gladiator guide so it's possible for the Wrangler also. Maybe later in the production cycle.

I have seen a picture of Silver Zynith on a Grand Cherokee or Wagoneer but not in person. It does not look very interesting in the pictures. I think it might be one of those colors you have to see in person.

So far these are the only confirmed colors for the 2-door JL Wrangler in the 2022 guide.

Would of been nice for at least one different color for the new MY.

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3

2 doors can still get Snazzberry? I was told 4 door cannot order it any longer.

Sponsored

CFC4953

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Drop your 2021 order if you have something else to drive for a few months and order a 2022. The 8.4" Alpine , Promixity locks, remote start is included. You will get more for your money and have a one model year newer Wrangler.

I priced out a 2022 JLR like my old '19 JLR and the 2022 is cheaper with the same options. The 2022 is cheaper by around $1100 even with the price increases. I sold my '19 JLR back in May for more than what I originally paid for it brand new. I probably will be able to buy a new 2022 for the same money.
Ehh I got a good deal from local dealer. It’ll be early spring before the 22s hit the road. I don’t listen to much music, use CarPlay. I’m confused though the alpine system is just the sub or all different speakers

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
2 doors can still get Snazzberry? I was told 4 door cannot order it any longer.
It was dropped from the order guides in Sept but it's back for the 22 order guides. It's there for the 4 door but looks like there are some exceptions (ex: n/a High Altitude)

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Ehh I got a good deal from local dealer. It’ll be early spring before the 22s hit the road. I don’t listen to much music, use CarPlay. I’m confused though the alpine system is just the sub or all different speakers
It is all the different speakers with the sub... and 22's should be rolling out January/Febuary not spring
Sponsored