Sponsored

The 2Dr Sport Only Thread

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
The RR cargo liner arrived today. Very good fit, dropped right in. There is a space where you could cut to allow seat installation. Nice large lip around the outside, and it looks as if you could cut for the seat and still contain liquid. The material is more rubbery than plastic-y.
Thanks. I went with the WT, which arrives today. I’ll probably just put something absorbent in the cutouts in case I get liquids there but I very much doubt that given how I use my Jeep. The RR one looks great though; if anyone does make cutouts for the rear seat I’d love to see a pic.
Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
I found some very inexpensive mudflaps on ebay that are pretty decent.
They appear to have the same part numbers embossed on them as the Mopar flaps and with the exception of not saying "Jeep" on the back, also look identical.
Everything lined up and fit as you would expect and the finish is very close to that of the fenders.

They were $28 shipped for BOTH front & rear. (Mopars are over $100 for the set)
The ebay ad is pretty bad as far as listing the compatible vehicles, but these do fit the JL.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/283119315917

20190729_180945.jpg

20190730_055226.jpg
20190730_055304.jpg
20190730_055421.jpg
20190730_055434.jpg

Last edited:

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
Those look like they fit good. Nice find.

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
The RR cargo liner arrived today. Very good fit, dropped right in. There is a space where you could cut to allow seat installation. Nice large lip around the outside, and it looks as if you could cut for the seat and still contain liquid. The material is more rubbery than plastic-y.
Got mine yesterday.
Fits well, MUCH happier with this than the Quadratec liner.

20190731_185329.jpg
20190731_185341.jpg

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got mine yesterday.
Fits well, MUCH happier with this than the Quadratec liner.

20190731_185329.jpg
20190731_185341.jpg
Very nice. My Weathertech cargo liner arrived this week, I will toss it in this weekend when I have a chance to remove the rear seats. I got the WT because it already has the cut outs to re-install the seat over it, but as mentioned previously this one looks like you could make the cut outs yourself, and if you do it correctly you could probably maintain a lip around the cutouts to prevent liquids from going down to the carpet where the cutouts are made.

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Very nice. My Weathertech cargo liner arrived this week, I will toss it in this weekend when I have a chance to remove the rear seats. I got the WT because it already has the cut outs to re-install the seat over it, but as mentioned previously this one looks like you could make the cut outs yourself, and if you do it correctly you could probably maintain a lip around the cutouts to prevent liquids from going down to the carpet where the cutouts are made.
I don't plan to use my rear seat, but the way the RR is structured, yes, you can cut it to take the seat and maintain a lip. The underside of mine is marked for it. Also adds a layer of concealment to the aft storage compartment.

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
I bought WT floor mats for the front seats, very glad to have them.
Ordered by make and model so being laser cut the size is snug which helps control beach sand.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Just found this thread, can we play along too?

This is one of ours that started as a Sport S and got a Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor Stage 1, Rubicon rear axle, Pro Rock 44 front axle, 5.38's in them, 17" Method race wheels, 37" Nittos, Nemesis flares, sPOD touch screen, and a bunch of other goodies.

IMG_2238.jpg

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just found this thread, can we play along too?

This is one of ours that started as a Sport S and got a Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor Stage 1, Rubicon rear axle, Pro Rock 44 front axle, 5.38's in them, 17" Method race wheels, 37" Nittos, Nemesis flares, sPOD touch screen, and a bunch of other goodies.

IMG_2238.jpg
Very nice! Do you have a shop up there in Waterford where people can come see some of your builds?

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Very nice! Do you have a shop up there in Waterford where people can come see some of your builds?
Our entire manufactuing facility is in Waterford, along with our R&D shop. Depending on shows and events a lot of our vehicles are on the road so at any given time we might have a ton of jeeps here or almost zero other than some of our daily's. At the moment our yellow 2 door is here, our white 4 door and our JT are all here. Also have 2 Jeep chassis race cars and some employee vehicles. If you want to stop by, give us a heads up and we'll let you know what's around.

Sponsored

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our entire manufactuing facility is in Waterford, along with our R&D shop. Depending on shows and events a lot of our vehicles are on the road so at any given time we might have a ton of jeeps here or almost zero other than some of our daily's. At the moment our yellow 2 door is here, our white 4 door and our JT are all here. Also have 2 Jeep chassis race cars and some employee vehicles. If you want to stop by, give us a heads up and we'll let you know what's around.
Will do, thanks! Are you generally around on weekends if not at shows?

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Will do, thanks! Are you generally around on weekends if not at shows?
I personally am here a lot on weekends working on my race jeep or doing R&D stuff. Currently selling one house and buying another so my weekend time is getting cut a little short. More often than not though, I'm here.

JLsport19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Took the boy fishing today for his first time at our property. Jumped in the paddle boat also. Had to snap this pic. Did just about everything there minus some pistol shooting. Little too young to learn proper use of firearms still....

4478D1D4-4459-4030-B7DD-AE23FEDB5BB8.jpeg

Smike83

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler sport
Here’s my ‘19 sport 2 door. 2.5” skyjacker lift and 33’s . Go rhino light pod brackets , 4 rough country pods and an MLC6 switch controller. That’s it for now...

5C9022FE-B6A0-4685-93ED-5209A51CC7C2.jpeg
Sponsored