Positivity Thread Only

cball508

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392
Garage door opener! Seriously, I can open my door from over a house away lol. My wife's Toyota you have to be within 15 ft. It's great!
Sponsored

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
First Jeep. Had it for three weeks and have 700 miles on it. So far very happy and drives just like what I would expect from a heavy frame/straight axel 4x4. After a little break in I hope to get mud on the tires soon.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Remember those Foster Beer commercials that translated "Australian" (a culture, not a language?)

Sure you do, like the Rugby player who puts a band aid on the back of his head, and is about to enter a scrum (American Football: line up at the line of scrimmage), and the announcer defines that as a "helmet."

Well to the normal driver this picture below represents a major hassle. To the Wrangler driver with winch, (stuck, freeing rig, or both) this is an opportunity to "make new friends."

stuckinmud.jpg

#ThinkWranglerPositive

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
#FostersBeerCommercialSpirit

#BareBonesMinimallyNecessaryMods

mods.jpg

#ThinkJeepPositive

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara

#UnneccesaryOptionalDoorRoofDelete

Nodoorsorwindows.jpg

#ThinkJeepPositive

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara

@MinimallyAcceptableClearance

minimallyacceptableclearance.jpg

#ThinkJeepPositive

Blackwing 55

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Granite Crystal JLUR , 05 5.9 Dodge , 2014 Goldwing
As I was perusing the forum I began to realize a lot of negativity..What do you hate? Things I hate the most! Most hated mod? The list is endless. This thread is for positive thoughts and ideas. For example, I love the fact that I can hook my snowmobile trailer up to my JL, head up to Mt.Hood and air down my 37’s with beadlocks and thoroughly enjoy this recent dumping of snow. I love the fact I can go places many can’t get to and in going to those places I get to meet some awesome like minded people. A positive thread will attract negative trolls so please don’t feed them. Merry Christmas to all!!
Although not perfect, (nothing is) I now have 12,500 miles on my JLUR and with the exception of a terrible hail storm in the Colorado mountains that I thought was going to destroy it but didn't it's all smile miles and it's been put to the test on and off road, wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle made !

DSCN1159.JPG

DSCN1115.JPG

DSCN1161.JPG

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
6,500 miles on mine so far. Several fishing trips and one hunting trip. No problems whatsoever!
Steering was wandering when new.......but now there is NO noticeable absence of precision in the steering. I have no idea why this symptom has extinguished itself, but I am happy that’s has. It’s not the tire pressure.....I keep them at 40+ psi. Getting great gas mileage!
6 months now....still bringing smiles to my face daily. I love this vehicle !
Sponsored