Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I read a bit about it with the link that someone provided above. I'm in that category of...I don't use the "auto" function, so mine doesn't blow hot air randomly. I do remember that when I first got my Jeep, but I stopped using the auto function and never had that issue again.
I may try the non auto function but itā€™s been over a year since I have disconnected it and Iā€™m happy with how itā€™s been working, would be nice to have it fixed so it does not do it but hey itā€™s a Jeep thing right:)

MandKM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜73 CJ5, ā€˜19 2-door JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yeah, I read a bit about it with the link that someone provided above. I'm in that category of...I don't use the "auto" function, so mine doesn't blow hot air randomly. I do remember that when I first got my Jeep, but I stopped using the auto function and never had that issue again.
Tim, the ā€œautoā€ function doesnā€™t necessarily factor into this issue. In fact I rarely use it, but I frequently experience the issue I described, regardless of whether the HVAC is in fresh air or recirc mode. Jeep doesnā€™t seam to think that this is an issue, which is why I was hoping @joe@zauto might be able to force the computer to work properly.

TimR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Tim, the ā€œautoā€ function doesnā€™t necessarily factor into this issue. In fact I rarely use it, but I frequently experience the issue I described, regardless of whether the HVAC is in fresh air or recirc mode. Jeep doesnā€™t seam to think that this is an issue, which is why I was hoping @joe@zauto might be able to force the computer to work properly.
Interesting. Okay. I don't recall mine spitting out hot air while running the A/C since I got it. Maybe I'm just lucky. LOL

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting. Okay. I don't recall mine spitting out hot air while running the A/C since I got it. Maybe I'm just lucky. LOL
It does not last long and comes out on the passenger side, itā€™s very noticeable the hotter it is outside and here in south texas the heat and humidity are very noticeable.

Sponsored

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
It's been mentioned elsewhere... but, the ability to map a button to Max AC and another for the Dual Zone Sync functions would be awesome. A few of us who have changed out our radios have lost this ability.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Make a Tazer for my RAM 2500 with feature 'fold in mirrors with engine off'.

Sponsored

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Just updated for the third brake light flashing. Also received my extension cable.
As always Joe. Great product. Nothing to compare.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Love the flashing center brake light feature! I just remarried my Tazer after updating and this is one of my favorite features. My drive to work sees an incredible amount of rear ending accidents caused by people on cell phones, so I'm downright paranoid about it. I think this really gives a good chance to catch someone's eye and maybe prevent it, or at least lessen the impact potentially.

Thanks @joe@zauto for a great product and your responsiveness to our requests!

aham23

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Love the flashing center brake light feature! I just remarried my Tazer after updating and this is one of my favorite features. My drive to work sees an incredible amount of rear ending accidents caused by people on cell phones, so I'm downright paranoid about it. I think this really gives a good chance to catch someone's eye and maybe prevent it, or at least lessen the impact potentially.

Thanks @joe@zauto for a great product and your responsiveness to our requests!
Where exactly is this setting? Just installed my updated Tazr on my JLUR. Much thanks.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Where exactly is this setting? Just installed my updated Tazr on my JLUR. Much thanks.
You get to it in live settings when the engine is running, so just scroll though. It is where you find 0-30, 0-60, and such. The Tazer has to be plugged in full time. It is really great! SUPER bright, too. If it doesn't grab the attention of a distracted driver behind you, they must be in a coma.

I've got mine set for 12 flashes with slow setting, which really isn't that slow. I want to wake them up!
Sponsored