Sponsored

Synergy Springs

To go with Synergy, or to look elsewhere.

• Total voters

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Holy hell 5 different sets. Now that is commitment and determination.

And yes, ride quality is very subjective. I had my fox's done at Accutune and love my ride quality. No dive, no boat, no body roll and the suspension works on the bumps and the body stays steady with little to no movement.
Yep, I'm very happy with what accutune did for me as well. Another option would be to get with filthy motorsports but I don't think they do Fox shocks. Either way, options are good.
Sponsored

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Synergy sells 3.5" springs?
ha, well, it doesn't appear so on their site?! I may have bought 4"? Could've sworn all along they were advertised as 3.5" when I purchased about a year ago. Whatever I did buy, I got exactly 3.5" lift front and rear on my JLUR.

Edit: so I went and checked part #, I have the 3" springs. Netted about 3.5 tho.

Last edited:

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm running 3" Synergy springs and 2.5 DSC Fox shocks. The ride is great however with a heavy beadlock spare, roof rack, goose gear setup and fridge the rear is sagging a bit compared to the front. I'm debating either adding a .75" spacer to the rear or swapping the rear springs for the Synergy 4".

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running 3" Synergy springs and 2.5 DSC Fox shocks. The ride is great however with a heavy beadlock spare, roof rack, goose gear setup and fridge the rear is sagging a bit compared to the front. I'm debating either adding a .75" spacer to the rear or swapping the rear springs for the Synergy 4".
I had added the 1/2” Teraflex spacer in the rear when I had my synergy 3” and it made it pretty level looking, if not very minor rake.

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
I had added the 1/2” Teraflex spacer in the rear when I had my synergy 3” and it made it pretty level looking, if not very minor rake.
Gotcha, thanks! I guess with the extra gear I'm carrying the .75 will probably be about right.

Sponsored

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Just installed Synergy Stage 1 this past weekend. winch is not installed yet to see impact of that. I will have to set it on the front bumper unmounted to see if I get any rake. I am running factory steel bumper as well. Running Fox 2.0's as well. Ride is as good as stock. Steering is noticeably tighter.

JEEF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon; 2008 Audi S5; 1977 Chevrolet Blazer; 1960 Cadillac Coupe Deville; 1999 Chevrolet Silverado; 2017 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe; 2013 Ducati Monster 1100 Evo; 2001 Honda XR650R;
I have Synergy 2" coils in the front and 3" coils in the rear. I got EXACTLY 3" of lift front and rear.

It is within 1/16" of 3 inches of lift on all 4 corners.
This is exactly what I was hoping I'd get. I like the looks of the stock rake.

I did a lot of researching of photos online to try to get an idea what springs I needed to order. Synergy says you will get exactly what the advertised height is, if you have a fully loaded Rubicon and their springs retain the factory rake. In my research, I found neither of these statements to be the case. It seems that most manufacturers seem to lift the rear slightly less that the front and Synergy seems to be no different in that regard. Maybe because most people think they want to level their vehicle? Also, it seems to me that almost every lift gives you more than what's advertised. I get that. I wouldn't be happy if I bought 2" springs and only got 1". I could live with 3" though. (That's what she said.)

I measured the height before and after in the front by measuring from the top of the axle tube to the bottom edge of the upper spring pocket and in the rear by measuring from the bottom edge of the frame to the top edge of the rear bump stop pad.

I have a JLUR with the factory steel bumpers and also a Warn Zeon 10S winch and my spare tire/wheel weighs 104 lbs.

I got lucky the first time ordering because of my research and I am extremely happy with the end result. The springs are nice and soft just like I have read. I am just temporarily running Rancho RS5000X shocks until I figure out what I'm going to get. The shocks seem a little stiff for the springs, but it still rides nice enough for now, but I know it can be MUCH better. I'm almost 100% certain I am going to get some Fox 2.0 remote reservoirs from Accutune. Then down the road, maybe 2.5's with DSC, or maybe even internal bypass coilovers. Who knows, maybe the 2.0 RR's will be all I feel I need?

I don't know if any of this info helps, but hopefully it will help someone down the road who reads this in the future.

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
I have Synergy 2" coils in the front and 3" coils in the rear. I got EXACTLY 3" of lift front and rear.

It is within 1/16" of 3 inches of lift on all 4 corners.
This is exactly what I was hoping I'd get. I like the looks of the stock rake.

I did a lot of researching of photos online to try to get an idea what springs I needed to order. Synergy says you will get exactly what the advertised height is, if you have a fully loaded Rubicon and their springs retain the factory rake. In my research, I found neither of these statements to be the case. It seems that most manufacturers seem to lift the rear slightly less that the front and Synergy seems to be no different in that regard. Maybe because most people think they want to level their vehicle? Also, it seems to me that almost every lift gives you more than what's advertised. I get that. I wouldn't be happy if I bought 2" springs and only got 1". I could live with 3" though. (That's what she said.)

I measured the height before and after in the front by measuring from the top of the axle tube to the bottom edge of the upper spring pocket and in the rear by measuring from the bottom edge of the frame to the top edge of the rear bump stop pad.

I have a JLUR with the factory steel bumpers and also a Warn Zeon 10S winch and my spare tire/wheel weighs 104 lbs.

I got lucky the first time ordering because of my research and I am extremely happy with the end result. The springs are nice and soft just like I have read. I am just temporarily running Rancho RS5000X shocks until I figure out what I'm going to get. The shocks seem a little stiff for the springs, but it still rides nice enough for now, but I know it can be MUCH better. I'm almost 100% certain I am going to get some Fox 2.0 remote reservoirs from Accutune. Then down the road, maybe 2.5's with DSC, or maybe even internal bypass coilovers. Who knows, maybe the 2.0 RR's will be all I feel I need?

I don't know if any of this info helps, but hopefully it will help someone down the road who reads this in the future.
Post a few side pics please.

JEEF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon; 2008 Audi S5; 1977 Chevrolet Blazer; 1960 Cadillac Coupe Deville; 1999 Chevrolet Silverado; 2017 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe; 2013 Ducati Monster 1100 Evo; 2001 Honda XR650R;

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Here is where mine is now in the pic. I put a level in a few spots like the bottom window channels and the side steps and they all show the rear BARELY higher than the front and it appears that way at best. Well, we’re going to be loading it up this Summer and I need that factory rake back. I have 3/4” spacers all around right now. You can see the weight on the front. The only other non-factory weight is a pair of recovery boards, the couple pounds heavier aluminum blackout kit to replace the rear glass, a FAK, 98 lbs of spare(26lb gain from the tire), and about 8 lbs of Mopar tailgate reinforcement.

If I’m level now and these Synergy springs I ordered say they are 1” taller than the stiffest Rubicon springs, I should at least be good for that I’d think.

Suspension now: I have 61/62’s up front and the 90/91 numbers in the rear from a HT, tow, steel bumper Rubicon… so middle of the road out back.

Jeep Wrangler JL Synergy Springs 821DE8A9-A52D-4C51-A128-7C2E9254F592

Sponsored

xtremejoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
I have the RK 3.5 with the Fox DSC 2.5.
I ended up using a JKS ACOS spacer, but given I also run a heavy overland setup I needed to adjust the spacer by 2" to level it out. I don't love the bow on it. I'm actually considering a 4.5" in the rear.

Keep me updated on what you end up doing.

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
I have the RK 3.5 with the Fox DSC 2.5.
I ended up using a JKS ACOS spacer, but given I also run a heavy overland setup I needed to adjust the spacer by 2" to level it out. I don't love the bow on it. I'm actually considering a 4.5" in the rear.

Keep me updated on what you end up doing.
I added a 0.75" spacer to the rear and its sitting perfectly level now with my full Goose Gear setup and Dometic fridge. With a full load of camping gear the rear sags just slightly but it's not enough to bother me.

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Synergy 3” springs w/37s. Thinking of adding a .5” spacer on the front? There’s some slight rake after settling.

2A868C81-9022-4FAB-A09B-2603FF0DAFB6.jpeg

ED3BEE3C-69AF-4020-8FF9-B739ED0C0CCC.jpeg

Lohkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I added a 0.75" spacer to the rear and its sitting perfectly level now with my full Goose Gear setup and Dometic fridge. With a full load of camping gear the rear sags just slightly but it's not enough to bother me.
Just to add another option here, after adding the synergy 2" springs, mine sits level unloaded. My camping setup is rather heavy so I added an air lift to level it back up when needed. Works great.

For anyone interested, the air lift 60917 fits perfectly with the 2" synergy springs.

Last edited:

Lencbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I know this is an old thread, but I was checking out springs offered by synergy. If I run the 1” F/R springs with steel F/R bumpers, will I still get a true 1” overall lift? It’s is okay to just swap out the 4 springs and keep everything else stock? It’s an 18 MOAB. Only want to run KO2 33” with a small boost. Daily driver.
Sponsored