Sponsored

Anybody use Synergy Springs?

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
I'm looking for a set of 2" lift springs that can be purchased separately from a whole suspension lift. I am piecing together a 2" lift for my JLUR that will have steel bumpers, steel skid plates, and a winch. I don't want to buy a 2 1/2" lift that gives me 3 1/2" of lift.

It doesn't look like I can buy just Dynatrac, OME, or AEV springs without buying the whole suspension lift.

I can buy just springs from Eibach. And I can buy a 2" lift starter kit from Synergy, which would have springs, sway bar links, bump stops, and brake line brackets. I could combine that with my King 0 to 2 1/2" lift shocks, a set of Yeti track bars, and Metalcloak control arms, for a decent lift.

So how is the spring rate of 2" lift Synergy springs compared to stock. To those that are using them, are you happy with them, and did they provide the lift they are specified to provide?

Thanks.
Sponsored

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I am running Synergy Stage 1 lift and happy with it. I have zero nose dive on breaking and handles as well or maybe slightly better than stock. Chose it over Dynatrac due to spring rate. They are slightly higher than stock. I have some sag in the rear when I am loaded up. Never weighed it but RTT is 147 lb. plus prob another 200 or so in gear (totally a guess). I am prob the only one who even can tell it has any sag. I did not measure, but I am running 35's and it looks great and not too much gap. I have great flex as well.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anybody use Synergy Springs? IMG_0665

Jeep Wrangler JL Anybody use Synergy Springs? IMG_8959

Jeep Wrangler JL Anybody use Synergy Springs? IMG_8970

IMG_9081.jpeg

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
You could also look at MetalCloak 2 DR springs to get close to the 2" if you are just looking at springs.

stevieb92

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2.0t
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
You could check out Rusty's Off Road springs. I'm running their 2 inch springs front and rear. I got around 2-3/8 inch of lift and I'm not running steel bumpers. You will likely get right around 2 inches with the steel bumpers. Just a thought.

SRQgunner

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimted Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
You could check out Rusty's Off Road springs. I'm running their 2 inch springs front and rear. I got around 2-3/8 inch of lift and I'm not running steel bumpers. You will likely get right around 2 inches with the steel bumpers. Just a thought.

How do you like the ride of Rustys springs? Was it necessary to change out the spring perch/ pads, LCAs, track bar, sway bar links? Did you upgrade shocks?

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Synergy spring rates are on their website. I’ve narrowed down to them or Teraflex on my next build. I am surprised to hear you can’t buy OME outside of a kit. I recommend you call Northridge or Quadratec about that. They make a good spring and are another good choice. The Synergy starter 2” really is a good kit to line up with what you said. Sounds like you are headed in the right direction.
Sponsored