Synergy Springs JLUR...

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Current set up on 18 JLUR is RC 2.5 spacer, adj lower control arms, front and rear adj track bar, and FAlcon 3.3 shocks. Would there be any issue in swapping out the stock springs and spacer for Synergy 3" lift springs? I am wanting it to sit slightly higher with 37's, but ride close to factory. Synergy offers the closest to factory spring rates. Jeep is mostly a driver, light off roading, but here in the NE, there's nothing but muddy ass trails, and I'm not a big fan of cleaning up mud.
Let me know if yall see any foreseeable issues. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cmb396

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No issues, I think @RubiRob is running this setup, you might reach out to see how shocks pair with springs.
Thanks, if he doesn't chime in, I'll pm him. Yea, the shocks are an issue that everyone seems to have with them. I've had them for a year, and going to attempt to have them revalved. There pretty stiff on the softest setting.

OP
OP
cmb396

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello fellow WV. Nothing relative to add, just saying hi.
How's it going? Enjoying all this flippin rain?! What part of WV? We're in Parkersburg.

jawest12

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeepinwv.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Charleston, and no, no I am not lol. Which just makes our ever present mud even worse when wheeling. Not to mention needing to watch water levels.

I just did RK shocks and springs, I can say I am very happy with them. I had Falcon 3.3s on my last JL. But paired with the wrong springs, I think. Rode ok, but could've been better. From looking at Synergy, I imagine those would work awesome.

If you ever come down this way, shout, we (West Virginia Jeep Club), would be more than happy to get you on the trails around here.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cmb396

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep I’m on the SP2 with synergy 3”. It’s pretty good so far. A little more firm than fox shocks but not massively.
Is the sp2 the new version of the 3.3 since they effed the ride up on them so bad?

virginia_is_for_rubis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Yep. And now the 3.5s are available
Are you running the 4 door Sp2 or the 2 door? Debating doing the 2 door SP2 on my Rubi since I want a soft ride and pairing it with the Synergy 2" coils (are they a true 2", or more like 2.5?).

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Are you running the 4 door Sp2 or the 2 door? Debating doing the 2 door SP2 on my Rubi since I want a soft ride and pairing it with the Synergy 2" coils (are they a true 2", or more like 2.5?).
I have the 4dr ones but that might be a good idea to try the 2dr versions especially if it gets cold in your area. My 3” springs came out slightly taller than my mopar springs so I’d say at least the 3” ones are true to size for me.
Sponsored