Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Attention one and all. Should I not respond to further inquiries please do not construe it to be my acceptance that someone has proven me right or wrong. : - )
Sponsored

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Excellent. Thanks @ThirtyOne, I thought this is the one @ViperJon might be referring to.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/sunrider-position-pointless.30957/page-18#post-726266

@ThirtyOne , @ViperJon where does it say it's my last post?

Did you see the "Should I?"

But far more to point--if you want to hold me to my content @ViperJon I say that's entirely fair.

If you want to make up stories you open yourself up for rebuttal.

It's fictional crap like this that keeps me coming back to set the record straight

Do me and the forum a favor, stop attacking the messenger and focus on the message. If you have documentation that FCA changed the owner's manual please bring it forth. For all I know it actually exists. But other than that, please stop posting fiction.

If that unreasonable?

The thing that gets me here are the people who can't stop when they're wrong, let alone admit mistake, even to themselves.

And if you say, "you can't stop," all I'm doing is responding to their fiction and attacks. It's my right to walk away or not. Take your issue up with those spewing fiction and mud, not facts.

And should anyone think that statement hypocritical, here, I made a mistake (pointed out several times alredy) at the beginning of this thread. It was harmless, I simply misread and answered inappropriately. I apologized, nobody got offended, some even liked, and we moved on.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/sunrider-position-pointless.30957/#post-714932

Any notion you have that I'm the guy who must always be right is nonsense.

@ThirtyOne, how much time did you waste finding that only not to read it carefully? I was well aware of the statement before you dug it up and its non-committal stance.

What does that say about you, right or wrong, desperate to find something you can pin to me?

It is amazing to see another mud slinger's posts liked by all the people who threw mud/fiction, had it answered with fact, and have no rebuttal, so they passive aggressively take their frustration out in siding with another mud slinger.

Last edited:

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
JE-SUS H Christ
this thread is like crack, you know it's killing you body and soul but you have to keep reading
and it's like that video of the 2 lynx screaming at each other
So, I'm going to kill myself, first I'm breaking a mirror, then walking under a ladder, next crossing the road without looking both ways and finally telling the wife that dress makes her butt look fat...........

Sponsored

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
He's the guy at the party who you talk to for five minutes and then spend the next four hours avoiding.
Tough talk from a guy who misquoted. In face to face social gatherings I tersely state as opinion my thoughts, whether fact or opinion. Dissenters to it, whether I know they're right or wrong almost invariably find me smiling back at their reply with an "ok," neither necessarily disputing nor supporting their thoughts--because that's how to behave in such environments.

@ViperJon, lets turn the tables here. From your example, I see you as the guy at the party who exaggerates to the point of ficiton. I say to myself, "this guy has a bit of a disconnect from reality," and adopt the same avoidance strategy for you that you've opted for yourself regarding me.

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@ViperJon, lets turn the tables here. From your example, I see you as the guy at the party who exaggerates to the point of ficiton. I say to myself, "this guy has a bit of a disconnect from reality," and adopt the same avoidance strategy for you that you've opted for yourself regarding me.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have the guy telling tall tales around the camp fire while we have a few drinks than the guy telling me that he read at the park entrance that we are not supposed to have alcohol and that quiet time is after 10pm.

ViperJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'N Wrangler JL Rubicon
Here's a forum quick tip. When your posts outnumber your likes two to one....time to dial it back in some. You don't always have to try to prove you're the smartest guy in the room.

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
JE-SUS H Christ
finally telling the wife that dress makes her butt look fat...........
I wouldn't do that if I were you! If you do, please take before and after photos of your face.

Sponsored

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
@ViperJon, lets turn the tables here. From your example, I see you as the guy at the party who exaggerates to the point of ficiton. I say to myself, "this guy has a bit of a disconnect from reality," and adopt the same avoidance strategy for you that you've opted for yourself regarding me.
I'd rather have the guy telling tall tales around the camp fire while we have a few drinks than the guy telling me that he read at the park entrance that we are not supposed to have alcohol and that quiet time is after 10pm.[/QUOTE]
I second this, because the guy telling tales probably brought his beer bong too. An upstanding individual if you ask me.

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
"I'd rather have the guy telling tall tales around the camp fire while we have a few drinks than the guy telling me that he read at the park entrance that we are not supposed to have alcohol and that quiet time is after 10pm.

@Bryce : off metaphor. The correct one: I'd be the guy saying, "look guys, do what you want, but know that the park rangers here are super vigilant about handing out tickets and making arrests," if in fact that was the case.

(That's analogous to my saying do what you want with the soft windows but you're on your own for damages caused to or by them if you ride with them in and have your soft top in Sunrider position.)

I might have a beer myself (I ride with the soft windows in often and the Sunrider down), but 1 if I'm driving (I don't go on the highway in this window/top configuration.) Maybe 2 if I'm camping as I don't want to end up being drunk stupid especially knowing the ranger's will be visiting us after 10pm in your scenario.

Then, those rip roaring drunk long before 10pm wouldn't have the sense to follow these guidelines of mine, fighting with me that I was wrong, "that nobody gets in trouble," all as they were arrested and carted away in cuffs.

There's your analogy. Better luck next time.

Next? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone else want to make a dumbass remark attacking the messenger because you can't attack the message or contribute factual and useful content?

Run along. Go be angry you attacked and got served. Let your hate get in the way of your better judgement to launch another attack that gets shot down...

or stop.

Right, I'm the one who should stop when others lie at the intersection of dumb and hate.

Exactly who here in hundreds of posts did I initiate an attack against? Please, check every post--maybe someone will misread one and provide and example.

Can't wait (actually I'd love for this to stop.)

@JAY : this thread had lost all value as a productive resource. No new information on the OP's subject matter or any other legitimate one it has taken a tangent to is being offered anymore. People are posing stupid insults to me, getting shot down, and it's making them madder, where reason flies out the door and greater stupid insults increase. Perhaps it's time to stop this vicious cycle: not for me, but for them.

..up to you. I can take it just fine.

Last edited:

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
off metaphor. The correct one: I'd be the guy saying, "look guys, do what you want, but know that the park rangers here are super vigilant about handing out tickets and making arrests," if in fact that was the case.

You sound like a blast to hang out with.

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
off metaphor. The correct one: I'd be the guy saying, "look guys, do what you want, but know that the park rangers here are super vigilant about handing out tickets and making arrests," if in fact that was the case.

You sound like a blast to hang out with.
Yes @Bryce, it appears your idea of a better time is to get out of control drunk, get ticketed, escalate matters, get arrested, and call your wife/friend to bail you out, all while kicking and screaming as the police put you in the back of the patrol car that I was wrong.

Future JL accessories: that will be for the lawyer you have to pay to buy. What a blast. Do you think the other people in a public camp ground will think the noise and roudyness a blast?

Ah, who cares. It's what you want that matters. Get smashed on private property if you must champ. Sorry you can't have a good time on 1 or 2 drinks and softening the music after 10pm. Why, I bet if your camping with your family/younger kids who can't get to sleep because of the noise and are driving you crazy with their punchiness that you'd be upset if the rangers had the group quiet down.

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes @Bryce, it appears your idea of a better time is to get out of control drunk, get ticketed, escalate matters, get arrested, and call your wife/friend to bail you out, all while kicking and screaming as the police put you in the back of the patrol car that I was wrong.

Future JL accessories: that will be for the lawyer you have to pay to buy. What a blast. Do you think the other people in a public camp ground will think the noise and roudyness a blast?

Ah, who cares. It's what you want that matters. Get smashed on private property if you must champ. Sorry you can't have a good time on 1 or 2 drinks and softening the music after 10pm.
I was being serious. You sound like a real hoot.

Take a few deep breaths. You seem sort of wound up tight. This line comes to mind "so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond."
Sponsored