Sponsored

Stalling on trail?

srt20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Anyone ever have their 2.0 stall?
We did Hell's Revenge in Moab last week and the Jeep stalled out 2 times. We weren't in any scary moments when they happened, but it would have sucked if we were.

On a side note, the dash lit up like a christmas tree on a few occasions off road as well. Different times as the stalling. Shutting off and restarting cleared the lights.
Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Anyone ever have their 2.0 stall?
We did Hell's Revenge in Moab last week and the Jeep stalled out 2 times. We weren't in any scary moments when they happened, but it would have sucked if we were.

On a side note, the dash lit up like a christmas tree on a few occasions off road as well. Different times as the stalling. Shutting off and restarting cleared the lights.
Do you have eTorque or ESS? There have been some issues with the eTorque not charging at low speeds, which can be seen by monitoring the battery voltage.

Also, make sure all your fuses are pushed in completely.

OP
OP
srt20

srt20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
Do you have eTorque or ESS? There have been some issues with the eTorque not charging at low speeds, which can be seen by monitoring the battery voltage.

Also, make sure all your fuses are pushed in completely.
Yes, E-torque. I'll do some searching and see if I can find anything.

Yes on the fuses. Pushed all those in completely the first time I had fuse box lid off.

DCBlake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon