Sponsored

Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet

stenhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered from Chapman in Horsham, PA, last August for a 2023 model. Got 3% under invoice. When it came to picking up in December, the price had gone up by about $1k, and they didn't honour the original price.

They said no more discounts like tread lightly when I was making the order. However, I was able to tack on a $500 discount at the end from TrueCar / Perkspot when it came to payment time. It was a targeted incentive offer code valid at any participating FCA US LLC Dealer. I'm not sure how tread lightly works, but it seems they accept FCA dealer incentive codes.

The dealership was great, helpful and easy to work with, they also got me the best deal on financing. Better than I could get myself.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I ordered from Chapman in Horsham, PA, last August for a 2023 model. Got 3% under invoice. When it came to picking up in December, the price had gone up by about $1k, and they didn't honour the original price.

They said no more discounts like tread lightly when I was making the order. However, I was able to tack on a $500 discount at the end from TrueCar / Perkspot when it came to payment time. It was a targeted incentive offer code valid at any participating FCA US LLC Dealer. I'm not sure how tread lightly works, but it seems they accept FCA dealer incentive codes.

The dealership was great, helpful and easy to work with, they also got me the best deal on financing. Better than I could get myself.
I'm a bit confused.

They screwed you out of $1k, wouldn't honor another 1% for Tread Lightly...and they're somehow a great dealership?

stenhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Well, I live in NYC. All NYC and surrounding dealerships are the worst, literally the worst. These guys were great in comparison. The dealership was easy to get to from NYC without already owning a car. They didn't play games, they did what they said they would as per the agreement.

MandrewSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392
Any recommendations for a 392 Factory Order in SoCal? I live in San Diego but would be willing to travel for below invoice. The CA dealers listed in the spreadsheet told me they will not go below MSRP on 392s. Is Peterson in Idaho my closest/best bet?

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Any recommendations for a 392 Factory Order in SoCal? I live in San Diego but would be willing to travel for below invoice. The CA dealers listed in the spreadsheet told me they will not go below MSRP on 392s. Is Peterson in Idaho my closest/best bet?
Maybe Clutch?

Sponsored

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Mark Dodge will give free delivery up to 250 miles if that helps
Who did you work with at Mark Dodge? I’ve been trying to work with someone from there since Saturday and still haven’t been given a quote.

FTW1996

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 4Runner, '18 Colorado ZR2, '24 4dr Rubicon X
Occupation
Retired. Every day is a Saturday!
Clubs

Who did you work with at Mark Dodge? I’ve been trying to work with someone from there since Saturday and still haven’t been given a quote.

I've been working with Renae Jamieson at Mark Dodge. She has been responsive. Her e-mail address is [email protected]

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Renae Jamison, she is very responsive. Give her a call instead of sending an email.

kglassic

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.criswellchryslerjeepdodge.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Occupation
Jeep Sales Manager
This is a consolidation of the details spread throughout the Dealers % Below Invoice Thread. Please post updates either here or on that thread, mention @Ratbert, and I'll update the spreadsheet as soon as possible.

Affiliate Discounts:
  • Up to an additional 1% below invoice.
  • It's highly recommended to sign up for Tread Lightly.
    • 1% below invoice from most dealerships (ask them) even if they don't typically do below invoice pricing.
    • Must sign up ($100) 30 days before you take the Wrangler off of the lot.
    • Usually only applicable to custom orders.
  • Discussed here.
The recommended approach when looking for a dealership is to simply call them and tell them that you found out about their below-invoice pricing through JL Wrangler Forums.

Criswell Jeep factory orders & in-stock pricing:

2023/2024 Factory orders 7% below invoice (excluding Rubicon 392) until March 31, 2022 @ 5:00 pm EST.

2023/2024 Jeeps including Wrangler 4Xe, Grand Cherokee (2 row, 3 row & 4Xe), Gladiator, Cherokee, Compass and Renegade factory orders = 7% below final factory invoice (5% Jeep Forum with Affiliate Rewards + 2% conventional financing/leasing).

***7% below invoice now available on all in stock vehicles 30 days or older.***

NOTE: The 2% conventional financing discount does not include Chrysler special financing offers and requires financing 75% of the vehicle sales price. We are affiliated with multiple banks that compete to earn your business. As a result, they offer very competitive rates.

Our forum pricing does not include your state and local taxes, tag/title fees and dealer processing of $500.

All orders require a $500 fully refundable deposit and proof of Affiliate Rewards prior to submitting your build to the factory.

No additional fees, equipment or accessories added to your price. Wheel locks are included at no charge.

***All orders are price protected from date of order by Jeep SOP (sold order protection).***

Your salesman can provide a guaranteed shipping cost at time of order.

Please contact us at [email protected] or 301-212-4411.

denjak

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2023 JLU (pending)

Sponsored

AMT

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Do the Usual Suspects of below invoice dealerships listed on here also offer deals on Gladiators? Took my youngest to the doc on Friday and his pediatrician is looking to move from his JK to a JT.

Wanting to send him some info. Thanks.

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Do the Usual Suspects of below invoice dealerships listed on here also offer deals on Gladiators? Took my youngest to the doc on Friday and his pediatrician is looking to move from his JK to a JT.

Wanting to send him some info. Thanks.
It seems that way, but I haven't verified it. Many of the sponsors that are on the list periodically talk about the discounts being available on various Chrysler / Dodge products.

Reactions: AMT

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai