Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
We went to Fort Collins Jeep and Andrew after trying another dealer that just didn’t seem interested in selling us a Jeep. Andrew has been very helpful and patient with us as we wait for our Jeep to be delivered, hopefully in the next week or so. I would highly recommend Andrew. He is not a high pressure sales person but will help in any way he can..
We got ours back in early March. Right now many dealers still have zero NEW Wranglers to sell. I was at Prestige Jeep in Longmont a couple days ago. They had three Gladiators and no Wranglers.
Sponsored

Evergreen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander, 21 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Autonomous Vehicles
Another vote for Fort Collins Jeep.

Orcman84

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 6MT
Another vote for Andrew and Fort Collins Jeep. Just ordered a 2022 JLUR.

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
New update to old thread. Andrew @ Fort Collins Jeep is back to MSRP. Anyone know of any others still doing good discounts?

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

New update to old thread. Andrew @ Fort Collins Jeep is back to MSRP. Anyone know of any others still doing good discounts?
I ended up ordering mine from Kentucky. See the spreadsheet in my sig for lots of options, but none directly in Colorado.

Xspurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Juliet Lima
Not long ago I lived near Longmont and was there for 20 years. I bought and traded many cars in that time, it was almost a hobby. If fact I was voted most likely to become a car salesman after retirement. I've been fighting off the urge myself but I'm sure I'd have strangled a manager or owner by now!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear about a good dealer in Ft. Collins. I found the farther away from Denver I would shop, the harder it was to get a good deal. I will keep this in mind in case I move back (which is a possibility).

Sobchak Security

First Name
kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
I've shopped around and not found any dealers in state with discounts. I am days away from putting my order in and will most likely go with Daniel at Gupton. Check out Ratbert's spreadsheet.
Sponsored