Not open for further replies.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I've got my fingers crossed for you @RagTopDeluxe, good luck with the adjustable LCAs
Thanks. I’m going to do what I can, but my awesome hubby will do most of the work. I cook him rib-eye for dinner I’m trying-to-fix-my-Jeep days :)
Sponsored

ItsNo4RE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys/17 Ram 1500
It’s about $100k in kits! I was surprised at the relatively low number but it is a relatively expensive upgrade that’s a hard pill for a lot of folks who expect great Steering from a brand new Jeep!

This replaces nearly everything. Removed the electronic power steering pump, the troublesome steering box and adds cyclinder assist. There should be no issues with steering

Brett
I'm sorry, are you saying this kit cost 100k?

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
No, he was responding to someone stating that PSC had only sold roughly 30 of these kits by that time. (Was fairly new product for JL application). $100k is about the cost of 30 kits

OP
OP
rustyshakelford

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
see below for what I must’ve meant. I think the around $3300 or so. Been a minute since I priced them

brett

Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
i just installed this kit over the weekend, got the ported box (SK501) from northridge on black friday for 15% off so $2243

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I can't wait to get this.....

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
what issues are you having?

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
We had to chase down a leak. It was a pain. Failed hose and wasn’t making a proper seal. Then the cooler was faulty. They would do nothing for us so bought a cooler from Jegs and swapped it out. It now does not leak as of today anyway. They suck to deal with. Interesting thing is it appears the new kits have a new type cooler but again they wouldn’t warranty the cheap cooler. Just hasn’t been a fun experience and has cost me a few extra bottles of bourbon as I am not a mechanic but mine has been cool helping through this.

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
just got mine back from being installed. Drove it home and checked to fluid and it was empty. Added a bit drove it around added a bit more. Now pretty stable but at slow speed lots of effort to turn the wheel. Guessing there is still air in the system.

Question- how full should the FULL point be?

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
just got mine back from being installed. Drove it home and checked to fluid and it was empty. Added a bit drove it around added a bit more. Now pretty stable but at slow speed lots of effort to turn the wheel. Guessing there is still air in the system.

Question- how full should the FULL point be?
I keep mine right below the threads. I was adding a lot for a while while the air bubbles escape.

mushroomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Whoever installed should have bled lines with it stationary, preferably with the front on jack stands and going lock to lock, topping off fluid as you go until the level holds steady etc...you really need to talk to whoever installed and start asking questions.
And since it sounds like someone dun goofed, I'd even unbolt the ram leaving the lines on and make sure the shaft of the ram is moving in the same direction as the tires.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.