Automotive LED Manufacturing

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Hi there, submit a case using this info and our team will be happy to assist you with this!

-Rachel
Well, I reached out to them and they are sending me a new light. But I have to pay shipping????

So to put this in perspective, they made a product that didn’t fit in a steel bumper. Their solution was to tell the customer to grind the light to make it fit. Which resulted in the lights taking in moisture.

This is probably my 15-17th Jeep, I lost count actually, I heavily modified every one of them and probably have spent on average 10k on upgrading each of them. Lighting is typically one of my upgrades, this is the first and absolutely the last purchase I have made from your company. If you made the part right it wouldn’t have failed but now I have to pay for your screw up. Over $9.50 you have lost a customer for life.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Well, I reached out to them and they are sending me a new light. But I have to pay shipping????
Hello, this is only if you do not ship the original part back to us. If you ship the part back there is no need to pay for return shipping. We offer this option to make it easier for our customers.

So to put this in perspective, they made a product that didn’t fit in a steel bumper.
Our product is actually matched to factory specs, it is the steel bumper stamping that may not accept our properly designed lights in some cases.

Their solution was to tell the customer to grind the light to make it fit. Which resulted in the lights taking in moisture.
Sanding the back of the aluminum housing would not have compromised the seal of the lens.

This is probably my 15-17th Jeep, I lost count actually, I heavily modified every one of them and probably have spent on average 10k on upgrading each of them.
Wow, thats got to be a record of Jeep ownership. Very impressive!

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Hello, this is only if you do not ship the original part back to us. If you ship the part back there is no need to pay for return shipping. We offer this option to make it easier for our customers.

Our product is actually matched to factory specs, it is the steel bumper stamping that may not accept our properly designed lights in some cases.

Sanding the back of the aluminum housing would not have compromised the seal of the lens.

Wow, thats got to be a record of Jeep ownership. Very impressive!
If they fit they would not need to be ground at all right? And it just so happens it’s the drivers light that leaks all the time? The one that needs to be ground down?
The factory reflectors fit the steel and plastic bumpers….they somehow manage to make them so they are compatible with both? 🤔

And let’s add to the mix a company that’s a smart ass to a customer absolutely will never get a dime of my money.

you obviously have no clue about customer service. I was going to leave it alone after this post but, now I will make sure I post on every forum I am on and also FB groups. If I prevent one person from buying your crap product I feel I will get my $9.50 back and I’m pretty sure I will accomplish that.

Sponsored

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
Just for the hell of it……here is a screenshot of the video they reference where you “sand the back of the aluminum housing” and how it “doesn’t compromise the seal of the lens…….looks like the seal is compromised in the picture! 🤔

AB7A8CDF-11DC-4BE1-99E9-284E1D0837E8.jpeg

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
If they fit they would not need to be ground at all right? And it just so happens it’s the drivers light that leaks all the time? The one that needs to be ground down?
The factory reflectors fit the steel and plastic bumpers….they somehow manage to make them so they are compatible with both? 🤔

And let’s add to the mix a company that’s a smart ass to a customer absolutely will never get a dime of my money.

you obviously have no clue about customer service. I was going to leave it alone after this post but, now I will make sure I post on every forum I am on and also FB groups. If I prevent one person from buying your crap product I feel I will get my $9.50 back and I’m pretty sure I will accomplish that.
Hi Jim, I'm not sure where you feel our representatives are being flippant with responses here? We're sorry for making you feel that way, but we are still more than happy to help clarify and take care of this warranty with you.

With regards to fitment, we confirmed these match the factory reflectors in every measurable way. However, the irregularity between steel bumper models seems to be caused by a deficiency in the FCA-stamped metal in certain model bumpers. We rounded the edge to make installation easier but have a note to our site addressing that individual steel bumpers may or may not still require additional modification for a perfect fitment. Some customers have slight fitment issues on the LH and others on the RH because the stamping process is inconsistent. Our parts are cast, so there is 0% variability tolerance, unlike stamping plate steel. There is no way for us to design around inconsistent and irregular surfaces on individual Jeeps.

The condensation that a few customers have experienced is unrelated to fitment or modifications, but we understand that it is an inconvenience. We want to assist with a fix to solve the problem as effieciently when it arises.

Again, you have options for this warranty and we are happy to help with whichever you feel comfortable with most. Please respond directly to your case rep for assistance with proceeding with a warranty replacement.

-Rachel

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
So for everyone who bought these lights? Have there been running improvements? Are they holding up and would you recommend the company and their bumper lights?

Are there other better options for bumper back-up lights?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Hi Jim, I'm not sure where you feel our representatives are being flippant with responses here? We're sorry for making you feel that way, but we are still more than happy to help clarify and take care of this warranty with you.

With regards to fitment, we confirmed these match the factory reflectors in every measurable way. However, the irregularity between steel bumper models seems to be caused by a deficiency in the FCA-stamped metal in certain model bumpers. We rounded the edge to make installation easier but have a note to our site addressing that individual steel bumpers may or may not still require additional modification for a perfect fitment. Some customers have slight fitment issues on the LH and others on the RH because the stamping process is inconsistent. Our parts are cast, so there is 0% variability tolerance, unlike stamping plate steel. There is no way for us to design around inconsistent and irregular surfaces on individual Jeeps.

The condensation that a few customers have experienced is unrelated to fitment or modifications, but we understand that it is an inconvenience. We want to assist with a fix to solve the problem as effieciently when it arises.

Again, you have options for this warranty and we are happy to help with whichever you feel comfortable with most. Please respond directly to your case rep for assistance with proceeding with a warranty replacement.

-Rachel
@ORACLElights

Without all the yada yada, this guy as well as all, the many other's with this moisture problem, (well known problem) should just be sent out a new set of lights or at the least a replacement for the light that is problematic.....

..... But no, Oracle wants to have / forces a guy/gal to pay a $9.00+ shipping fee for the replacement light(s) to be shipped... or force them to pay $$8.00+ return shipping of the problematic part to Oracle before Oracle will send out a replacement part.

Regardless of what company ....... No shipping fee by a company, should be charged in regard to the replacement of a know problematic part!

@Jeep&dogs is not the first to complain here or on the JT forum or on say FB ......and then get back talk lets call it from an Oracle Rep.... and get no help.

Oracle should do the right thing and just send out a replacement at no charge like most companies do.

I have a few friends that went through this thing..... with this problematic b/u light offering ..... and they all say no way will they ever buy Oracle again... thanks to Oracle's Customer Service and especially to Oracle's return policy in regard to replacement of problematic lights..

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

@ORACLElights

Without all the yada yada, this guy as well as all, the many other's with this moisture problem, (well known problem) should just be sent out a new set of lights or at the least a replacement for the light that is problematic.....

..... But no, Oracle wants to have / forces a guy/gal to pay a $9.00+ shipping fee for the replacement light(s) to be shipped... or force them to pay $$8.00+ return shipping of the problematic part to Oracle before Oracle will send out a replacement part.

Regardless of what company ....... No shipping fee by a company, should be charged in regard to the replacement of a know problematic part!

@Jeep&dogs is not the first to complain here or on the JT forum or on say FB ......and then get back talk lets call it from an Oracle Rep.... and get no help.

Oracle should do the right thing and just send out a replacement at no charge like most companies do.

I have a few friends that went through this thing..... with this problematic b/u light offering ..... and they all say no way will they ever buy Oracle again... thanks to Oracle's Customer Service and especially to Oracle's return policy in regard to replacement of problematic lights..

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with our warranty policy. However we provide customers multiple options to not pay shipping and send the part back in at NO COST for replacement. This option is provided to the customer every time in the event they do not wish to pay shipping. We offer the shipping option in case the customer would like to get the product ahead of time.

Our Customer Service team does everything we can to provide options for the customers while still being clear about our polices, all of which are listed online prior to ordering, here.

Any further questions about our policies or issues you may have please feel to PM me directly.

-Missy
Sales Mgr

Sponsored

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I am sorry to hear you are not happy with our warranty policy. However we provide customers multiple options to not pay shipping and send the part back in at NO COST for replacement. This option is provided to the customer every time in the event they do not wish to pay shipping. We offer the shipping option in case the customer would like to get the product ahead of time.

Our Customer Service team does everything we can to provide options for the customers while still being clear about our polices, all of which are listed online prior to ordering, here.

Any further questions about our policies or issues you may have please feel to PM me directly.

-Missy
Sales Mgr
I won’t even bother replying because I don’t think I can say it any better than @Rhinebeck01 has already stated. I get it it’s your policy. It’s also my policy to never spend another dime with a company that doesn’t understand customer service. I paid the $9.50 already, send me my light so I can grind it down again to fit and it will leak again 6 months.
I already know if at least three people that were on the fence about these and have now decided to go a different route.

Enjoy your policy, hopefully it works out for you in the long run.

Please forward me the tracking information when it ships.

Jeep&dogs

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUr
I will also mention I am a FCA certified collision tech. And there is ONE light produced by Jeep that fits the steel bumper AND the plastic bumper and I have installed way too many of them to count and I have never had to grind ONE of the factory lights. So please don’t blame your design problem on FCA. @ORACLElights

Last edited:

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
So for everyone who bought these lights? Have there been running improvements? Are they holding up and would you recommend the company and their bumper lights?

Are there other better options for bumper back-up lights?
I was one of the first to purchase these lights…they have been perfect so far. The LH light fit a little tight…I just applied some grease to the perimeter of the light and gave it a good pop with the palm of my hand. I would purchase again….

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I will also mention I am a FCA certified collision tech. And there is ONE light produced by Jeep that fits the steel bumper AND the plastic bumper and I have installed way too many of them to count and I have never had to grind ONE of the factory lights. So please don’t blame your design problem on FCA. @ORACLElights
Can you PM me the light info?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.