Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Yeah, saw the 2 options. Was hoping they incorporate more of their designs like the wave and stuff.
@Vanburi

Threedom's co-founder Carl Douglass, told me when I spoke to him at Jeep Beach 2022 that Threedom (Forum Sponsor) will be offering additional designs to include the Wave. The present two designs were just the first made available.

Why is, that there always has to be some dipchitt that has some why ass comment in a thread ....it's a shame they could not muster up helpful posts/comments versus posting pure crapola.

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Yeah, saw the 2 options. Was hoping they incorporate more of their designs like the wave and stuff.
We got a ton of great feedback from Jeep Beach and are revisiting our priorities and design projects this week. We have our team plugging away at the designs. We'll provide an update in the coming week on when to expect the new designs.

Sponsored

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
It was discovered that one of the machines on the line was leaving a light film of grease on a small section of the sealant channel, causing the sealant to not bond and thus, creating a small gap in the seal. This was caught quickly and the issue resolved.

If you were an early adopter and have not experienced this yet, you won't. This issue would immediately present itself on first contact with water.

There is not much of a DIY preventative that can be done here, since the red lens is so tightly fit into the housing.
Hey JP,

Have you guys had any issues with harnesses causing BSM errors? I plugged mine in today finally and get a Blindspot Monitoring Requires Maintenance message. I did some troubleshooting to identify that its the driver side taillight. Right one is good and the driver side works with the stock light & harness.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey JP,

Have you guys had any issues with harnesses causing BSM errors? I plugged mine in today finally and get a Blindspot Monitoring Requires Maintenance message. I did some troubleshooting to identify that its the driver side taillight. Right one is good and the driver side works with the stock light & harness.
PM'ed

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
well we made it a month and a half and we've got the bottom 1/3 of a taillight out, looks like due to moisture. Anyone else experienced this?
277458363_648966239520925_5694022448194819880_n.jpg
277541881_751071435875222_5497978687996642546_n.jpg
Yes, I installed mine in February and noticed this just this past week. I sent an email to the Oracle email address that was provided a few pages back in this post.

Jeep Wrangler JL Oracle flush mount tail lights!!! inbound2070828532943661431

Last edited:

Sponsored

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
Hi! I have a tazer too. What did you mess with to get rid of the bulb out notification?

I have the LED package too and no hyperflash for me either. It was showing a tail out code on the dash but got rid of that with my Tazer. I love the look and those bulky tail lights are just a memory!

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Hi! I have a tazer too. What did you mess with to get rid of the bulb out notification?
From the Tazer instructions (worked for me)

• Set LED Tails: Configure the vehicle for LED taillights. If using aftermarket LED tails on a factory LED Jeep, switch this setting to NO then back to YES, this will clear the bulb out and hyperflash.
• Set LED Front Turn: This setting is to configure the vehicle for LED front turn signals. If using aftermarket LED turns on a factory LED Jeep, switch this setting to NO then back to YES, this will clear the bulb out and hyperflash.
• After configuration, perform a few 5 minute sleep cycles. Turn signals should be run for 20 seconds each before hyperflash and errors clear up

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
You rock. Thank you so much!

From the Tazer instructions (worked for me)

• Set LED Tails: Configure the vehicle for LED taillights. If using aftermarket LED tails on a factory LED Jeep, switch this setting to NO then back to YES, this will clear the bulb out and hyperflash.
• Set LED Front Turn: This setting is to configure the vehicle for LED front turn signals. If using aftermarket LED turns on a factory LED Jeep, switch this setting to NO then back to YES, this will clear the bulb out and hyperflash.
• After configuration, perform a few 5 minute sleep cycles. Turn signals should be run for 20 seconds each before hyperflash and errors clear up

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
This a serious fix? Just asking because I for the life of me can’t get my tazer to work and I’m about to do your recommendation. Lol. Maybe I’m just an idiot.

You could always reinstall with the resistor and use a tazer to flash taillights to halogen and then it'll work just fine.

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
This a serious fix? Just asking because I for the life of me can’t get my tazer to work and I’m about to do your recommendation. Lol. Maybe I’m just an idiot.
Yes that will work. You just have to follow the tazer instructions for doing a reset after you make the change
Sponsored