MOPAR BEADLOCKS

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Hey guys i'm looking into buying some mopar beadlocks from a local seller and i have a few questions. I know you can run these with a simulated or beadlock ring. He's selling them with the beadlock ring only. The only con of these wheels is one of them have 3 broken bolts when he was trying to unmount them.

My question is can i still mount these without the ring? I read that these wheels have dual bead seats so does that mean I can run these without the ring?

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Hey guys i'm looking into buying some mopar beadlocks from a local seller and i have a few questions. I know you can run these with a simulated or beadlock ring. He's selling them with the beadlock ring only. The only con of these wheels is one of them have 3 broken bolts when he was trying to unmount them.

My question is can i still mount these without the ring? I read that these wheels have dual bead seats so does that mean I can run these without the ring?

Thanks guys!
Correct they will work without the ring. Although they look unfinished. You might get the simulated ring and put most of the bolts in to give it a more finished look

OP
OP
JLUSDIEM

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Correct they will work without the ring. Although they look unfinished. You might get the simulated ring and put most of the bolts in to give it a more finished look
ok because he keeps saying you need at least the simulated ring to run these.

OP
OP
JLUSDIEM

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
i want to purchase the simulated rings but i can't find them anywhere. i may make another post asking if anyone that have them will sell them to me

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

i want to purchase the simulated rings but i can't find them anywhere. i may make another post asking if anyone that have them will sell them to me
You could put the functional ring back on if you still have that and just mount the tire in the standard position

Sponsored

OP
OP
JLUSDIEM

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
You could put the functional ring back on if you still have that and just mount the tire in the standard position
that's the problem atm, he doesn't have the simulated ring, just the beadlock. i'm hoping someone on the forums have some that they aren't using.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

that's the problem atm, he doesn't have the simulated ring, just the beadlock. i'm hoping someone on the forums have some that they aren't using.
Yep, I’m pretty sure you can use the functional beadlock ring as just a beauty ring. It’s overkill, but it’ll give the wheel a finished look. Just take the ring off (it confuses tire shops) and have them mount the tire to the wheel like a normal wheel. And when you get home you can bolt the functional beadlock rings on the wheel so it doesn’t have 25 empty holes on it.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Here’s a photo of the mopar beadlock without the ring. This is when I was mounting my beadlocks. Just so you have an idea of what it looks like without a ring on it. The bead of my tire is mounted as a beadlock in this picture. Yours will be mounted inside the wheel as opposed to on top.

1A7DD64E-5A8B-4AFA-9496-6C1200B8519E.jpeg

OP
OP
JLUSDIEM

JLUSDIEM

First Name
Diem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RUBICON 4xe
Here’s a photo of the mopar beadlock without the ring. This is when I was mounting my beadlocks. Just so you have an idea of what it looks like without a ring on it. The bead of my tire is mounted as a beadlock in this picture. Yours will be mounted inside the wheel as opposed to on top.

Jeep Wrangler JL MOPAR BEADLOCKS 1A7DD64E-5A8B-4AFA-9496-6C1200B8519E
thanks for the photo description,. it doesn't look too too bad until i can find me some rings. i appreciated it man.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
You'll want to get those broken bolts out though, without damaging the wheels.

Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
And use anti seize on the bolt threads when you put a ring back on. Regardless of which ring you use. Doesn’t take much per bolt.

FreedomFur

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys

Jeep Wrangler JL MOPAR BEADLOCKS 1A7DD64E-5A8B-4AFA-9496-6C1200B8519E
Did your XR come with the actual beadlock ring or did you order 5 rings before the jeep showed up to swap your tires out? Do it yourself and just get them balanced?
Sponsored