Sponsored

Mopar Beadlocks

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
We have our 2020 JLUR with the machined exterior, black interior, upgrades wheels.

We're now getting a 4xe with the standard 4xe wheels.

I love to overbuild and want to have beadlocks. Are the Mopar beadlocks worth it?
Sponsored

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
There are much better beadlocks available for roughly the same price. The ring bolts are exposed - if you wheel hard, you will likely shear off some of the bolts. Also, there are only 25 bolts holding the ring in place - most other beadlocks have 32. MOPAR doesn’t make ring spacers for them - can be a problem if you run a tire with a thick bead.

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
We have our 2020 JLUR with the machined exterior, black interior, upgrades wheels.

I love to overbuild and want to have beadlocks. Are the Mopar beadlocks worth it?
check out member #dookey
his company makes some fantastic beadlocks that will grab both inside & outside beads

OP
OP
IdahoJOAT

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
There are much better beadlocks available for roughly the same price. The ring bolts are exposed - if you wheel hard, you will likely shear off some of the bolts. Also, there are only 25 bolts holding the ring in place - most other beadlocks have 32. MOPAR doesn’t make ring spacers for them - can be a problem if you run a tire with a thick bead.
My pickle is my wife likes a stock look, and i want to wrap up the cost into my loan.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired

Yes
Sponsored