Sponsored

Looking for test vehicles - Tune Development

Livernois Motorsports

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Moab/2021 392 Rubicon
I know quite a few of you have asked about adding support for the 3.6 E-Torque, 3.6 Manual, and the 2.0 Turbo, well we are looking for test vehicles to start this work. Normally we do this with our own vehicles, but with 2 JL's in the stable already, adding a 3rd and 4th just aren't in the cards.

These would need some extended time at our facility, which is something we wanted to disclose up front.

Of course, those that loan the use of their vehicles would receive special pricing on the tuner, unlock, and tuning.

If you're interested, and want more information on this, shoot us a PM.
Sponsored

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Any chance that are you pursuing tuning for the 4xe?

Sponsored

schwizzie

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I know quite a few of you have asked about adding support for the 3.6 E-Torque, 3.6 Manual, and the 2.0 Turbo, well we are looking for test vehicles to start this work. Normally we do this with our own vehicles, but with 2 JL's in the stable already, adding a 3rd and 4th just aren't in the cards.

These would need some extended time at our facility, which is something we wanted to disclose up front.

Of course, those that loan the use of their vehicles would receive special pricing on the tuner, unlock, and tuning.

If you're interested, and want more information on this, shoot us a PM.
@Livernois Motorsports Any idea when you guys might have a solution for the GPEC5 ECU?

Cajun21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Ram 1500
Dang if I was not having so much fun with my JLUR I would do this just to see what I can get out of this 2.0T. Maybe next year. Keep the Jeep wave going.
Sponsored