Keyless Enter-N-Go - Passive Entry

Killians42

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Thanks for posting your experience. I was wondering if it still exists. I can't check myself as I've already traded my December 17 build date Rubi for a September 18 build date one with the new sky one touch...and I've not tried the new one yet to see if the problem still exists.

I'm actually a bit apprehensive to try...it might never go back to normal...who knows.
Nice!!! Did you get killed on the trade?
Sponsored

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
Nice!!! Did you get killed on the trade?
Actually, not too bad. Sticker to sticker, the new one was $5,200 more. I traded for a difference of $8K...so, I lost about $2,800 in one year on depreciation. Not that that's chump change, but the gain in options was well worth it to me. I LOVE the new roof! Easily the biggest and coolest option on the vehicle and the most discussed when family and friends check it out. I have nothing but praise to place on it!!

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Knock on wood, but it's been about 2 weeks since I used the app and my door sensors went to shit. Starting last night, it's back to working flawlessly again. I barely have to touch the back of the door handle and it instantly unlocks.

Dom

First Name
Dom Sahara JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Technician
Place FOB in front pocket when walking up to your Jeep then gently grind your pelvis on the driver door making two counter clockwise circles with both hands gripping the top edge of the roof. Keep pelvis pressed up against door and slowly pull on the door handle whilst making a loud grunt. Seems to me it’s easier Touch the fob

Works for me every time and Im used to people staring at me :like:
Sponsored