Sponsored

Keyless Enter 'n go - 2018 JL Sport

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Was there any resolution for OP offered by Jeep?

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Was there any resolution for OP offered by Jeep?
He quit posting. FCA has since corrected all the window stickers because of their mistake. I for one was hoping to see if he got anywhere legally or not. Would be an interesting case, for sure.

Patthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler unlimited JL
Wish they would fix it. I have the Sahara and probably all pre wired inside the door. Just need the sensor in the door add.

Ntegtmeyer

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2014 Jeep Patriot Oscar Mike Edition, 2012 Jeep Compass Limited
Wish they would fix it. I have the Sahara and probably all pre wired inside the door. Just need the sensor in the door add.
You would need new driver and passenger front door wiring harnesses, two new door handles, two new door handle caps, and the dealer to add the sales code "GXD" and reprogram the vehicle. However, the dealer is not capable of adding the correct sales code at their level.

Sponsored

beebakez

First Name
Bibek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR Silver
Keyless Enter n Go = “Keyless Enter n Go lets you lock or unlock the doors and swing gate and start or shut down your engine without ever touching the key fob”.

Jeep screwed up the window stickers on many models including Sport, Sport S and Sahara. Possibly Rubicon also. They listed a standard feature that is not standard.

For all those here still trying to defend Jeep...why? Jeep admits they screwed up that’s why they changed the sticker wording to “Keyless Go”.
I am new to Jeep and FCA brand vehicles. For past 4 years all my cars had proximity sensors and its a convenient feature. I just got my first jeep (JLUSs) few weeks ago. Today for some no reason I was going through the quick reference guide and saw this.
20180928_085410.jpg

I was excited and actually worried why this wasn't working on my Jeep. I checked my window sticker and it said Keyless Enter and GO as standard equipment and Remote Keyless Entry for my optional Extra.
20180928_085445.jpg
20180928_090053.jpg

This lead to this thread.
So Jeep screwed up on their wording. But they should be held accountable for deceptive wording and getting my hopes high.

I did looked into Jeeps sales code and it list remote keyless entry as GXM and proximity keys with GXD.

I am about to email the dealer though.

beebakez

First Name
Bibek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR Silver
Based on Jeep's website Keyless Enter 'n Go is:

Keyless Enter 'n Go
Keyless Go allows you to start the engine simply by pressing the Start/Stop button while stepping on the brake without the need to remove the key fob from your purse pocket.

No more, no less. Unfortunately, it isn't what you thought.

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 8.07.24 PM.png
20180928_085410.jpg

Patthe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler unlimited JL
I send a letter directly to the main jeep company and they basicly say there is nothing they can do.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be perfectly happy when some aftermarket comes along and supplies a system with Passive Entry and Keyless start, with a smaller remote, so I can leave my Key Fob trailer parked in the driveway. ;)

Sponsored