Clubs

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
Got an email update today from Cara with US Customer (Doesn't) Care letting me know my order has entered the shipment process. This is after my dealer texted me that information on Tuesday! She did provide the same ETA information my dealer gave me. Got my entered JB phase email exactly a week ago. Hope some of yours move accordingly. I'm hoping for an early arrival by next Tuesday. Otherwise I can't pick it up until I'm back from vacation on the 20th. I made sure they ordered mud flaps and running boards to have on hand for its arrival. My mail route has about 75 miles of gravel roads that make a Jeep without mud flaps and running boards quite muddy.

Sponsored

Jeep123

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
ChuckQue I’m in the same boat as you. I got the 3.6, 6spd, hinge reinf, mopar mats, tow package, 4.88 gears, gorilla glass

4093CA36-EC78-4E58-8228-C1C471CFE326.png

OfftheJeepN

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner, 2022 JLUR XR
So this is my original DEC '21 order's current status...

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1654275866900

and this is mine....

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1654276267755

After months and months and months of checking, I recently won the random daily Jeep.com "find your jeep" search lottery and found this one in transit at a completely different in state dealership out in Aberdeen. This one was dealership ordered in mid April, built on May 22nd. Picked it up on the 31st and of course had to drive the long way back to Charlotte via the beach!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1654276639198

But, safely home and have already thrown on a few early mods! I have shared everyone's frustration in this process, and have been completely blown away by how great the Jeep community is on this forum. Hope all your orders come to you soon!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1654277024804

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

and this is mine....

After months and months and months of checking, I recently won the random daily Jeep.com "find your jeep" search lottery and found this one in transit at a completely different in state dealership out in Aberdeen. This one was dealership ordered in mid April, built on May 22nd. Picked it up on the 31st and of course had to drive the long way back to Charlotte via the beach!

But, safely home and have already thrown on a few early mods! I have shared everyone's frustration in this process, and have been completely blown away by how great the Jeep community is on this forum. Hope all your orders come to you soon!

That is literally my exact build. black top, XL with painted flares. mine is expected in next week or so at dealership unless you got mine. lol. I ordered the half doors as well but man I love getting a sneak peak at what I have coming. so many either have black flares or color match top. looks amazing. congrats!

Sponsored

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
That is literally my exact build. black top, XL with painted flares. mine is expected in next week or so at dealership unless you got mine. lol. I ordered the half doors as well but man I love getting a sneak peak at what I have coming. so many either have black flares or color match top. looks amazing. congrats!
Same as my build pretty much. I got goose bumps.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392

and this is mine....

I like that color!

BKLYNJeep23

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Patiently
Ordered 11/15. No Jeep.
Does anyone know any way to find out who can provide answers. The phone reps are useless. The dealer is useless. There has to be some higher level. Those brand mentors are also useles.

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
Same as my build pretty much. I got goose bumps.
Does anyone know any way to find out who can provide answers. The phone reps are useless. The dealer is useless. There has to be some higher level. Those brand mentors are also useles.
Curious myself. Total BS ! D status. Nov 20th

Oskaloosa Mailman

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler 2dr Sport RHD
The person assigned to my expedited case is really good at sending me email updates.... two or three days after I've learned that information from my dealer or the new tracking page!

Order placed 10/11/21

Advertisement

Advertisement