Not open for further replies.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I unfortunately missed the build tracking spreadsheet so I've been manually checking the Window Sticker and Build Sheet pages for my supplied VIN number for the past few weeks religiously.

I finally decided to make a small tool that I run on my PC that just checks it periodically and will notify me when it's available. From what I hear that means it's at least progressing through the build stages.

I wanted to help others, but figured nobody would want to run a random strangers .exe on their computer so instead I made a tracking website that you put in your vin, a nickname and an email. When the sticker and build sheet are available it will email you so you don't have to continuously check yourself.

This tool is now available at: JLWF JL Tracking Tool: Window Sticker and Build Sheet Lookup

VIN: This is the vin you are trying to track
Nickname: This is the name that will show next to your partial vin on the homepage
Email: Used to notify you

If you put in your info it will get added to the list for checking. If you then come back later and put in just the VIN it will pull up the full VIN, instead of a partially blocked one, and then also give you status with clickable links. I hope to get the emailing part up and working tonight.

Hopefully some of you find this helpful while we wait.

**EDIT**
I've fixed the timestamps to show the last time the data was checked on a per-VIN basis. Once both Sticker and Build info are found the date should be the last time it was updated.

Automatic emails should now be working. If either of the items changes you should get an email with links.

I also added some stats to the top of the page for fun
Sponsored

Last edited:

cnyjl

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR, 2019 Ram Rebel Crew, 2019 HD FLTRXS, 2018 HD FLFBS ANV
Thanks for setting this up. Looks like the date and time are a little messed up.

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Oops. IF it’s hasn’t found it yet it uses a default date.

I’ll update it to be the last time it was checked.

Thanks.

Bluerhino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2005 Porsche 911 S
Thanks for doing this! I will sign up. But wondering if it will work for Canuck orders.

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks for doing this! I will sign up. But wondering if it will work for Canuck orders.
Not sure. It’s just hitting the jeep and crystler sites. Are the vins a different format?

Sponsored

Bluerhino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2005 Porsche 911 S
4AB444B8-348E-4CEE-ABE8-4DEF9C7E6513.jpeg
Definitely an X there. Here is clip of the order sheet with VIN and VON. Maybe it is a Canadian thing. It’s a JLU Sahara. So maybe I am out of luck.

@Bluerhino, are you sure your vin is correct? Everybody else has a number before JW where you have “X”.

Edit: Perhaps that’s a Canadian thing.

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
4AB444B8-348E-4CEE-ABE8-4DEF9C7E6513.jpeg
Definitely an X there. Here is clip of the order sheet with VIN and VON. Maybe it is a Canadian thing. It’s a JLU Sahara. So maybe I am out of luck.
If any canadians have taken delivery we can try the links and see if they work.

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
I'm guessing they should work. My Canadian order appears to be successfully tracking on the jeepgarage.org site mentioned above. That tracking is performed by an American dealer on the American FCA network.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’m seeing a bunch of new entries and a bunch have a build sheet found.

You folks should have received emails with links in them by now. Please check and let me know if it’s not working.

You may have to add [email protected] as a trusted sender. It may have gone into SPAM.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Tha
I’m seeing a bunch of new entries and a bunch have a build sheet found.

You folks should have received emails with links in them by now. Please check and let me know if it’s not working.

You may have to add [email protected] as a trusted sender. It may have gone into SPAM.
thank you for doing this and yes, I received an email.

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Yakpimp It looks like there some other VIN's with an X in front of the JW are showing "found" so maybe it will work?
If anyone knows of a non-US version of the sticker or build sheet pages I'm happy to wire that logic in as well.

Hopefully @Bluerhino is right and it will just work.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.