Not open for further replies.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe (ordered), 2017 GX460
I got my build sheet on Friday morning and my window sticker midday Saturday.
My vehicle showed up on my dealer's website Saturday as well.
My dealer is just 2.5 hours south of Toledo so I don't think it will be shipped via rail but rather car carrier.
I wonder how long until it will be before it arrives?
I really need to get things in the garage moved around to make space for another vehicle. This has caught me a bit off guard as I only ordered on June 5th.

Ndrogo

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
My dealer is just 2.5 hours south of Toledo so I don't think it will be shipped via rail but rather car carrier.
I really need to get things in the garage moved around to make space for another vehicle. This has caught me a bit off guard as I only ordered on June 5th.
Nice ! I ordered 4/13. Just called hotline just went to KZ still no window sticker yet. I hope I get this next week it’s going to Syracuse NY

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Me too! Anyone else have this experience?
According to an email yesterday mine is in the shipping phase, and a tracker shows last event as loaded on train and departing. Still nothing on Crypto, assume it takes awhile for the systems to sync up.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice ! I ordered 4/13. Just called hotline just went to KZ still no window sticker yet. I hope I get this next week it’s going to Syracuse NY
I just called this morning. It’s on a truck for delivery to my dealer today. Just wow.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Crossed 1900 builds tracked this weekend.
LBcGCXt.png

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Ordered 5/12.... arrived at my dealership today.... also the same day Jeep.com chat told me mine was still at Toledo planet waiting for shipping arrangements. Solid.

20180702_102658.jpg

loiacki

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
It showed up on the dealers web site for sale? Scary. I read about the guy who waited like 3 months and on arrival they sold his JL to someone else. When I know min is en route I’m gonna talk to EVERYONE at my dealership so they know it’s MINE. They’re not touching it. Don’t wash, remove any protective plastic and by all means, don’t show it or sell it to anyone.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It showed up on the dealers web site for sale? Scary. I read about the guy who waited like 3 months and on arrival they sold his JL to someone else. When I know min is en route I’m gonna talk to EVERYONE at my dealership so they know it’s MINE. They’re not touching it. Don’t wash, remove any protective plastic and by all means, don’t show it or sell it to anyone.
Yeah - I was sort of scary. The good news is that my dealer called me the same day to ask when I wanted to pick it up (this weekend is the answer). My salesman is having it prepped and ready to go (and has marked it sold lol). I am excited to get it, but I will miss my cash.

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah - I was sort of scary. The good news is that my dealer called me the same day to ask when I wanted to pick it up (this weekend is the answer). My salesman is having it prepped and ready to go (and has marked it sold lol). I am excited to get it, but I will miss my cash.
When mine was on its way to the dealer it also showed up on their website. A quick phone call, and it was taken down by that afternoon.

If they had sold it I would have gone nuts.

Sponsored

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When mine was on its way to the dealer it also showed up on their website. A quick phone call, and it was taken down by that afternoon.

If they had sold it I would have gone nuts.
I would have been upset but it only took 26 days from order to delivery so I couldn’t have been too mad.
I always look at things like that as “it will be a good story someday”. Perhaps I’ve mellowed too much in my old age lol.

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I would have been upset but it only took 26 days from order to delivery so I couldn’t have been too mad.
I always look at things like that as “it will be a good story someday”. Perhaps I’ve mellowed too much in my old age lol.
I had a dealer sell a car out from underneath me a few years ago. The car that I was trying to buy was not available locally, but I found one in Pensacola, so I gave them my credit card and put $500 down on it with the understanding that I would be there in a week to pick it up. I stayed in contact with the sales guy the whole time and was never informed it was sold until I showed up on their doorstep ready to haul the car back to the Houston area.

Yeah, I was a bit pissed...

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
Thanks for making this site. Finally both are found for me. Hooray!

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Awesome site! Was great to get that email on Window Sticker :) my build sheet never popped, but I was able to pull it from Jeep.com.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.