Status
Not open for further replies.

gofastguy

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi 2019 WK Trailhawk 2015 Mustang GT
Jeep Chat tells me I am in KZ status (built and ready for shipping)... yet, no build sheet or window sticker...

Anyone have any insight?
Me too! Anyone else have this experience?

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon, 2017 Lexus GX460 Sport, 2002 Lexus SC430, 2017 Lexus GX460, 2000 Toyota Tacoma SR5
I got my build sheet on Friday morning and my window sticker midday Saturday.
My vehicle showed up on my dealer's website Saturday as well.
My dealer is just 2.5 hours south of Toledo so I don't think it will be shipped via rail but rather car carrier.
I wonder how long until it will be before it arrives?
I really need to get things in the garage moved around to make space for another vehicle. This has caught me a bit off guard as I only ordered on June 5th.

Ndrogo

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
My dealer is just 2.5 hours south of Toledo so I don't think it will be shipped via rail but rather car carrier.
I really need to get things in the garage moved around to make space for another vehicle. This has caught me a bit off guard as I only ordered on June 5th.
Nice ! I ordered 4/13. Just called hotline just went to KZ still no window sticker yet. I hope I get this next week it’s going to Syracuse NY

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Me too! Anyone else have this experience?
According to an email yesterday mine is in the shipping phase, and a tracker shows last event as loaded on train and departing. Still nothing on Crypto, assume it takes awhile for the systems to sync up.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon, 2017 Lexus GX460 Sport, 2002 Lexus SC430, 2017 Lexus GX460, 2000 Toyota Tacoma SR5
Nice ! I ordered 4/13. Just called hotline just went to KZ still no window sticker yet. I hope I get this next week it’s going to Syracuse NY
I just called this morning. It’s on a truck for delivery to my dealer today. Just wow.

OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Crossed 1900 builds tracked this weekend.
LBcGCXt.png

Oside49er

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray Unlimited Rubicon ordered 06/07/18, picked up 08/10/18.
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an email saying my build was found. At least I know something is happening now, haha.

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Ordered 5/12.... arrived at my dealership today.... also the same day Jeep.com chat told me mine was still at Toledo planet waiting for shipping arrangements. Solid.

20180702_102658.jpg

loiacki

First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
It showed up on the dealers web site for sale? Scary. I read about the guy who waited like 3 months and on arrival they sold his JL to someone else. When I know min is en route I’m gonna talk to EVERYONE at my dealership so they know it’s MINE. They’re not touching it. Don’t wash, remove any protective plastic and by all means, don’t show it or sell it to anyone.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It showed up on the dealers web site for sale? Scary. I read about the guy who waited like 3 months and on arrival they sold his JL to someone else. When I know min is en route I’m gonna talk to EVERYONE at my dealership so they know it’s MINE. They’re not touching it. Don’t wash, remove any protective plastic and by all means, don’t show it or sell it to anyone.
Yeah - I was sort of scary. The good news is that my dealer called me the same day to ask when I wanted to pick it up (this weekend is the answer). My salesman is having it prepped and ready to go (and has marked it sold lol). I am excited to get it, but I will miss my cash.

OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah - I was sort of scary. The good news is that my dealer called me the same day to ask when I wanted to pick it up (this weekend is the answer). My salesman is having it prepped and ready to go (and has marked it sold lol). I am excited to get it, but I will miss my cash.
When mine was on its way to the dealer it also showed up on their website. A quick phone call, and it was taken down by that afternoon.

If they had sold it I would have gone nuts.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When mine was on its way to the dealer it also showed up on their website. A quick phone call, and it was taken down by that afternoon.

If they had sold it I would have gone nuts.
I would have been upset but it only took 26 days from order to delivery so I couldn’t have been too mad.
I always look at things like that as “it will be a good story someday”. Perhaps I’ve mellowed too much in my old age lol.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement