JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I beginning to think this tracker page is a joke. Because my dealer messed up, I have two orders in with Jeep. One is scheduled for production and the other is in production and nothing has appeared on this site on the build or window sticker!
This page only checks the sticker and build sheet URLs automatically for you. Itā€™s not as detailed as the site jeep now has for checking build status. When the JL came out in 2018 that jeep page didnā€™t exist and contacting jeep cares or your dealer was the only way to get any information.
This was created for those of us who were waiting completely in the dark.

Advertisement

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
I beginning to think this tracker page is a joke. Because my dealer messed up, I have two orders in with Jeep. One is scheduled for production and the other is in production and nothing has appeared on this site on the build or window sticker!
I guess it has worked for some, as for mine, it never did show anything but order submitted.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Are you able to pull your build sheet yourself? That's what this tracker is driven by.

Note that build sheets typically don't show up until a few days after production starts. That's not the fault of the tools that were graciously written by people here.

Also note that your window sticker won't show up until it's built. Your exclamation point implies that you might not understand how this all works.

OldTex

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-250
This page only checks the sticker and build sheet URLs automatically for you. Itā€™s not as detailed as the site jeep now has for checking build status. When the JL came out in 2018 that jeep page didnā€™t exist and contacting jeep cares or your dealer was the only way to get any information.
This was created for those of us who were waiting completely in the dark.
Thanks for this updated information. I misunderstood what this page could do or the information it was capable of providing.
Are you able to pull your build sheet yourself? That's what this tracker is driven by.

Note that build sheets typically don't show up until a few days after production starts. That's not the fault of the tools that were graciously written by people here.

Also note that your window sticker won't show up until it's built. Your exclamation point implies that you might not understand how this all works.

I agree, that I originally didnā€™t understand how this page worked and thatā€™s what I told the page Programmer earlier. Thanks for your input.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I guess it has worked for some, as for mine, it never did show anything but order submitted.
Are you able to pull your build sheet and window sticker up through jeep.com? Just wondering if there's a chance that you entered your VIN incorrectly when registering on his site.

Sponsored

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
Are you able to pull your build sheet and window sticker up through jeep.com? Just wondering if there's a chance that you entered your VIN incorrectly when registering on his site.
Actually I was able to track, such as it was, via the Jeep site. It ran behind a bit ie it was waiting for transport, but otherwise was reasonable accurate. Window sticker was available to me.

Edit: I entered the VIN correctly and actually did a search multiple times due to not seeing it move past the first step ie order created. It was still in that mode when it was delivered.

Last edited:

OldTex

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-250
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click ā€œTRACK NEWā€ below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Picked my Rubicon up last night. 41 days from order to pick up!!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking E649D8B5-1F70-4261-A7B3-B6B01FB1E652
41 Days! That is great and a good looking Rubicon! I have finally received my build sheet and window sticker, but sitting at 53 days. I guess that's not to bad considering all the factors in play. At least its now in shipping mode.

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
41 Days! That is great and a good looking Rubicon! I have finally received my build sheet and window sticker, but sitting at 53 days. I guess that's not to bad considering all the factors in play. At least its now in shipping mode.
That's great! Mine took about 2 wks from ship date to delivery. It sat in Denver until they had a full truck to send to dealer. My 2021 took 6 wks total. I got lucky both times.

OldTex

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-250
You definitely were lucky with a 6 weeks build and delievery! I can only hope for a 2 week delivery. I'm ready to get my Rubicon on the road.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
You definitely were lucky with a 6 weeks build and delievery! I can only hope for a 2 week delivery. I'm ready to get my Rubicon on the road.
"Off the road". Ready to get the Rubicon off the road. :fingerscrossed:
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5sbrpk

Remember to seat the fuses!

reddipl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Whatā€™s the current delivery time for a loaded Rubicon? I think mine just got totaled. Waiting for find out for sureā€¦.. my ā€˜22 took almost 6 months!

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
Whatā€™s the current delivery time for a loaded Rubicon? I think mine just got totaled. Waiting for find out for sureā€¦.. my ā€˜22 took almost 6 months!
placed my order dec 26. just got updated today that its built. hopefully should be in next week, im in Virginia.

Advertisement

Advertisement