Not open for further replies.

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe (ordered), 2017 GX460
I had a dealer sell a car out from underneath me a few years ago. The car that I was trying to buy was not available locally, but I found one in Pensacola, so I gave them my credit card and put $500 down on it with the understanding that I would be there in a week to pick it up. I stayed in contact with the sales guy the whole time and was never informed it was sold until I showed up on their doorstep ready to haul the car back to the Houston area.

Yeah, I was a bit pissed...
I think you were quite justified to be pissed. Wow - some folks really don’t believe in karma I guess. I hope you left appropriate feedback on very site you could find!
Sponsored

drm700

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GC Summit 4x4, 2009 Commander Limited 4X4, 72 Porsche 911T, waiting on a JLUS
I just received my sticker yesterday, ordered April 30, had to be cloned mid June... So the big question.... ??? I just noticed a base price incress on the sticker price, this would the thrid increase from FCA but I ordered just after the second .... Anyone notice this increase (of about $500)? Will look to dealers to cover this, also cked jeep site and it still the last base price, $37,8k new is $38,2

sjgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I ordered my jeep on May 25th and used "cryptostickers" to track. It found my jeep pretty quickly and my rubicon was finished being built on june 18th. There has been absolutely no movement since then -- sitting waiting to be shipped. Today I got an alert from cryptostickers again -- now it shows both sticker and build sheet. Could this be a sign that the vehicle is actually being shipped???

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
I ordered my jeep on May 25th and used "cryptostickers" to track. It found my jeep pretty quickly and my rubicon was finished being built on june 18th. There has been absolutely no movement since then -- sitting waiting to be shipped. Today I got an alert from cryptostickers again -- now it shows both sticker and build sheet. Could this be a sign that the vehicle is actually being shipped???
Yes that is true. Sticker was made available for me once it was on the truck to my dealer. I would contact your dealer to check the status now too.

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
When does cryptostickers update? The last day shown was July 10th. Is it down or is this normal? Thx

Sponsored

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
I did that once before...thanks. I actually reached back out to Jeep who told me that the status was still unchanged. My build sheet was already on crypto but I am awaiting the sticker

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Site is updating now. Sorry I was out camping and it looks like my PC rebooted.

Should be up to date within the hour.

Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my build sheet. Site is working fine :)

OP
OP
Yakpimp

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Status
Not open for further replies.