Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “TRACK NEW” below and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it! The other options are all pretty self-explanatory so feel free to play around and see all the cool info and stats!

Advertisement

Last edited by a moderator:

Salt Lake Bee

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Jeep JL
Been lurking but signed up when I saw this tracker pop up. Good timing since I'm bout to place an order for a Sting Gray JLUR, my first Jeep! :handsinair:

How long does it usually take after placing order for the build sheet and window sticker to be available? So I can just input my info to this tracker as soon as I place order?

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Been lurking but signed up when I saw this tracker pop up. Good timing since I'm bout to place an order for a Sting Gray JLUR, my first Jeep! :handsinair:

How long does it usually take after placing order for the build sheet and window sticker to be available? So I can just input my info to this tracker as soon as I place order?
Congrats on you almost order!

Once you get your Vin it varies depending on options, but I’ve seen some show up in less than a month and others 90+ days.

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my JLUR on 7/20, I broke down and finally reached out to see what the status of the build. I was told it is in the "Scheduling" phase. I tried to figure that out, as there seem to be several different levels of this. I was told it would be 6-12 weeks before I would see it. Do I have any other options to follow the build? I don't want to be nuisance to the folks online.
I don't think we are a "nuisance" -- we are their reason for existing. If it wasn't for so many of us contacting JeepChat or calling the 877 number, Jeep wouldn't have a reason to hire them and they would be out of a job. So, if you want to help the job market in Ohio or Detroit, call *often*.

For whatever reason, Jeep *wants* to do it this way. They could easily (and more cheaply) set up a system where once the VIN gets assigned, it is associated with your jeep.com logon ID and you could easily check the status of your vehicle as often as you wanted. For repetitive requests like this, a web interface is perfect. Save the actual people for handling the *exceptions*.

Sponsored

Outwest970

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
To Jay, Yakpimp and everybody else who made this happen (and to everybody who gives back and answers questions and assist in this community), THANK YOU! We are truly appreciative, humbled and thankful for your efforts, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Last edited:

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
Track your JL Wrangler by window sticker and build sheet lookup! Credit goes to JLWF moderator Yakpimp for this great tool.

How to use: Click “Track New” and enter your info. Once your window sticker or build sheet becomes available, you'll receive an email with a link to view it!

How often does it update? We used to be able to see the last update time of day, but now it doesn't show that. is it now real time or does it update on a schedule? If it updates on a schedule can you add an update time somewhere?

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How often does it update? We used to be able to see the last update time of day, but now it doesn't show that. is it now real time or does it update on a schedule? If it updates on a schedule can you add an update time somewhere?
It updates constantly, but a single VIN will only get an update roughly every hour.

I'll see if we can add the time back in, it was removed to save space.

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
It updates constantly, but a single VIN will only get an update roughly every hour.

I'll see if we can add the time back in, it was removed to save space.
I am good with the new clean look. I am also glad to hear a VIN gets updated once an hour, thats all i really needed. Now that I know this, I can stop killing my F5 button.

Advertisement

Advertisement